With the help of KEAM Rank Predictor, candidates can generate their estimated rank range on the basis of their expected score. KEAM 2021 is expected to be scheduled during April 2021. The rank range will be generated on the basis of analysis of past years’ KEAM Cut Off trend.
How to Use KEAM Rank Predictor 2021?
Step I – Enter your Score Details
Following details need to be entered by the candidate:
- Expected score
- Cut Off Category
Check KEAM Expected Cut Off
After entering the details, candidate need to click on “Predict Now”
Step I – Registration
- Register with your name, email ID and contact number.
- Your general predicted rank range and colleges that fall in your rank category will be displayed.
Example of How Collegedunia’s KEAM Rank Predictor Works
Murli, a general category candidate is expecting a score of 540 out of 960 in KEAM 2021. With this score, her expected rank range for KEAM 2021 is between 751 – 1200.
Using Filters for Specific Results
Candidates can add filters available in the sidebar for specific results regarding available college options.
- Substream filter can be used to find suitable colleges for specific substreams like Electronics and Communication, Civil Engineering, Computer science etc.
- City options can be used to further narrow down the colleges to specific cities.
- Degree Type filter can be used to find the suitable colleges as per your field i.e. B.E./B. Tech, B. Pharm and B. Arch.
Multiple filters can be applied simultaneously as well, KEAM Rank Predictor can be highly useful in curbing down the confusion of the candidates regarding their ranks and colleges. All the best!