The top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh include Andhra University (AU), K L University Vijayawada and GITAM. The state has many dedicated colleges offering BBA in regular and distance learning mode.
- There are a total of 68 colleges in Andhra Pradesh, out of which 60 are private and 8 are top government BBA colleges.
- The best BBA college in Andhra Pradesh in Andhra University (AU), known for its placement record and industrial exposure.
- The admission process in Andhra Pradesh colleges is carried through individual college tests carried out by the universities.
- Some of the top private BBA colleges include Aditya Engineering College, Andhra Loyola College, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, among many others.
|Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore||Top BBA Colleges in Tirupati|
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Rankings
Various ranking agencies release the list of top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh on the basis of different parameters every year. Ranking agencies like NIRF, Business Today, and Times B-School release rankings in state-wise and city-wise categories.
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: NIRF Rankings
These rankings are based on parameters like Teacher-Student Ratio, Perception of the University, Faculty, Placement Reports, and many more. The ranking is also based on the public and private nature of the Business School.
|College Name||NIRF Ranking 2019||NIRF Ranking 2018||Change||Average Annual Fees|
|Andhra University||29||36||+7||INR 1,14,052|
|K L University||74||83||+9||INR 1,30,000|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||151 -200||151-200||-||INR 40,500|
- Andhra University nabs the top rank amongst BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It has improved its ranking from the previous year with 7 ranks.
- KL University ranks at 2nd place and it has also witnessed an improvement in its ranking.
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: India Today Rankings
India Today values excellence as the norm and releases its annual rankings based on the very formula. The India Today-MDRA tallies the best centers of learning across various streams of education.
- Maris Stella College appears to be the only college that breaks into the India Today rankings.
- It has been ranked 36 among the top BBA colleges in India in 2019 Ranking.
- Previously, it ranked at 20th position and dropped the ranking this year by
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Dalal Street Rankings
DSIJ’s annual edition of India's Best Business School Ranking grades business schools based on their assiduous research and teaching environment. The rankings provide an insight into the viewpoints of industry leaders and experts in higher studies. Dalal Street provides enriching viewpoints that benefit students in making a decision regarding the choice of university.
The following table gives the ranking details of top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh by Dalal Street:
|College Name||DALAL STREET RANK (2019)||DALAL STREET RANK (2018)||Change||Average Annual Fees|
|K L University Vijayawada||91||Not Participated||-||INR 1,30,000|
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: ROI (Return on Investment)
ROI is of great significance when choosing a college. It tells you how profitable your education is, and how long will it take for you to break even on your fees. Comparing ROI while arriving at a decision can drastically change the course of your career post-graduation. Here are the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh, ranked on the basis of the ROI they offer.
|College Name||Average Annual Fees||Average Annual Package||ROI Rank|
|Andhra University (AU)||INR 1,14,052||INR 5,00,000||1|
|K L University Vijayawada||INR 1,30,000||INR 5,00,000||2|
|Vignan University (VU)||INR 1,10,000||INR 3,42,000||3|
|Madanapalle Institute Of Technology & Science||INR 98,900||INR 3,00,000||4|
|Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College||INR 1,40,000||INR 4,00,000||5|
|GITAM University||INR 1,99,000||INR 5,20,000||6|
- On the lower end of the ROI, the list is GITAM with an ROI of 261%. Its average CTC is INR 5,20,000 and the average annual BBA fee is INR 1,99,000
- Andhra University offers the best ROI percentage of 486%. It has a placement package of INR 5,00,000 and an average annual fee of INR 1,14,052.
Top BBA College in Andhra Pradesh: Admission Process
The admission process of colleges in Andhra Pradesh begins with the entrance exams. Aspirants are required to be updated with the date and timing of individual applications of the colleges.
Source: Official Survey
Andhra University (AU)
Andhra University is a prestigious university located in the heart of Andhra Pradesh. The college offers courses in Arts, Science, and Technology, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Law, Pharmacy and Education.
- Andhra University offers various UG and PG degrees that are affiliated with the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The University has been functional since 1926 and has the recognition of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Its UG course offers BBA/BBM degrees, based on an Entrance-based selection.
- It has a stellar placement record and average placement packages ranging from 3 LPA to 13 LPA.
GITAM is one of the best private engineering universities in Andhra Pradesh. It has the approval of UGC and has been granted the status of a deemed university since 2007.
- The institute has the accreditation of NAAC and UGC.
- The admissions to GITAM Visakhapatnam are done through different university entrance exams.
- BBA’s entrance exams are UGAT/ GAT (or) GIM Online Test (GOT).
- The university has a stellar placement record and over 300 companies in its lair.
KL University Guntur
KL (Deemed to be) University has been ranked as the top university in Andhra Pradesh. It offers various courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in 7 departments.
- The university offers BBA with a duration of 3 years and an average fees of INR 1,30,000.
- Admission to KL University is done on the basis of the entrance test conducted at the university level.
- It also offers an integrated program of BBA+MBA under various specializations.
- The eligibility criteria of the program is 10+2 from any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
|Top BBA Colleges in Delhi NCR||Top BBA Colleges in Mumbai|
|Top BBA Colleges in Chennai||Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore|
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Entrance Exam-wise
BBA, unlike MBA, does not have nationalized exams. The entrance is based on school results and personalized tests demanded by each university. Several universities take it upon themselves to conduct entrance tests, followed by group discussions and personal interviews.
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Accepting AIMA UGAT
AIMA Undergraduate Aptitude Test is conducted for admission in courses like BBA, BCA, Integrated MBA, B.Com, etc. The conducting body of this exam is the All India Management Association. It has 22 different exam centers all over the country. The mode of this exam is offline. There is only one BBA college in Andhra accepting AIMA UGAT i.e. GITAM.
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Placement Wise
The BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer courses that create valuable professional capabilities in freshers. A college's placement opportunities matter as much as any other factor, and thus, it is essential that you consider all these options well.
Here's how the placement cycle looks like for leading BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh:
Source: Official Website
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: For Finance
BBA graduates have a blooming market for job opportunities available to them. The financial sector is growing at 7.5% and is estimated at $3 trillion USD in 2019. The financial growth needs fresh minds and constant talent influx.
Some of the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh for Finance are mentioned below:
- K L University Vijayawada
- Srinivasa Institute Of Management Studies
The average salary for BBA finance graduates in India is INR 2-3 lakh/per year after graduation.
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: For Marketing
The sales and marketing team now outnumbers content creators in many offices these days. This is a booming market and has an incredible demand. With the influx of digital marketing and fierce competitors rising from mobile phones, the sector is growing at a rate of 30%.
Some of the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh for Marketing are listed below:
- K L University Vijayawada
- Srinivasa Institute Of Management Studies
- Aditya Degree College, Kakinada
- Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for Business Analytics
- Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for Tourism Management
- Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for Banking
- Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for HR
Top BBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: FAQs
Ques. Which college is best for BBA in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. The best BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh are Andhra University (AU), K L University Vijayawada and GITAM.
Ques. How many BBA colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. There are a total of 68 BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Ques. What is the average cost of BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. The average cost of a BBA course in Andhra Pradesh is 1.5-2 lakhs.
Ques. Are there any entrance exams for BBA admission?
Ans. The BBA colleges do not have any nationalized or public entrance exams. The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, however, does accept scores of the AIMA-UGAT entrance exam.
Ques. Which college guarantees the highest pass out salary?
Ans. The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management promises the highest pass out salary, i.e. INR 5,20,000.