MHT CET Seat Allotment CAP round 2 results have been released. Those who had filled their options can check the seat allotment result by entering their application id and date of birth on the official website. Previously, Seat Allotment for CAP Round 1 was released on January 13, 2021 for BE/B.Tech. Check MHT CET Counselling
- Seat allotment of MHT CET has been conducted in two rounds.
- Those candidates who secure higher ranks are more likely to get their preferred college.
Table of Contents
DTE Maharashtra conducts the seat allotment process based on merit ranking in MHT CET and preference of seats through the Centralised Allotment Process. The process includes choice filling and document verification. Once a candidate’s document is verified, their admission is confirmed in the allotted college.
MHT CET 2020 Seat Allotment Dates
|Events||Dates for B.Tech||Dates for B.Pharma|
|Registration for admission to Maharashtra State/ All India/ J&K Migrant candidates & NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ CWIGC/ FN candidates for CAP seats||December 9- 30, 2020 (upto 11:59 pm)|
|Document verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form (By Maharashtra State/All India candidates at designated Setu Suvidha Kendra (SETU) along with a print of online filled & submitted application form & copy of uploaded documents.)||December 9 to 31, 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for all candidates||January 2, 2021|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||January 3 – 4, 2021|
|Final Merit List declaration||January 6, 2021|
|CAP – Round 1|
|Submission and Confirmation of Options for CAP Round 1|| |
January 7-9, 2021
|Seat Allotment for CAP Round 1||January 13, 2021||January 11, 2021|
|Seat acceptance and reporting to allotted institute||January 14-16, 2021||January 12- 14, 2021|
|CAP – Round 2|
|Display of Vacant seats||January 21, 2021||January 21, 2021|
|Choice Filling for Round 2||January 21 – 23, 2021||January 21-22, 2021|
|MHT CET CAP Round 2 Seat Allotment||January 25, 2021||January 25, 2021|
|Reporting to Admission Reporting Centre (ARC as per allotment in Round 2 (if allotted for the first time)||January 27-30, 2021||January 27-29, 2021|
|Special Counselling for J&K and Ladakh Candidates|
|Counselling Round at “Director, Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE)||January 4 – 6, 2021||--|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission||January 5 – 7, 2021||--|
MHT CET Seat Allotment 2020
Seat allotment of MHT CET 2020 will be conducted in online mode. The registered candidates will be allotted seats according to their performance in MHT CET 2020 examination and their submitted preference of seats.
Steps to Follow after MHT CET Seat Allotment 2020
After the announcement of MHT CET seat allotment result. Candidates have to follow the steps given below:
1. Reporting at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC):
The allotted candidates will have to download their provisional allotment letter by logging into their account using their application ID and date of birth. The allotment letter will consist of the details regarding the candidate’s allotted institute.
All of the selected candidates will have to report at their nearest Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) to confirm their allotment. The allotted candidates will also have to select their options for the further round of seat allotment. From the options of Freeze, Float, and Slide, the candidates will have to select their choice.
|Freeze Option||The candidate has to choose this option who all are happy with their allotment and do not want to take part in further round in counseling|
|Slide Option||A candidate who accepts the allotted course offered to them and they want to apply for higher courses in the same institution they took admission. The candidate has to choose this option. The candidate will be considered for the next round and if a candidate gets the higher course his/her previous allotted course will be canceled|
|Float Option||The candidate has to choose this option where they are allotted with the course but they want to apply for the higher course in other institution. The candidate will be considered for that round that he/she preferring for. If the same candidate is allotted for the higher course seat his/her previous allotted will be canceled|
2. Who will be Eligible for Round II and Round III of MHT CET 2020 Seat Allotment?
The following candidates will be eligible for the further rounds of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) of MHT CET 2020:
- Those candidates who were not allotted any seats in the previous rounds or were not registered.
- Candidates who rejected their allotted seat by not reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC).
- Those candidates who accepted and canceled their admission in the previous rounds.
- The candidates who opted for Freeze in the previous rounds but wish to change it to Float or Slide will also be eligible for the following rounds.
3. Important Points of MHT CET Seat Allotment 2020 Round II and III:
- Those candidates who are allotted to a better seat in each round will have to change their option of “Freeze”, “Slide” or “Float” to ensure that their new allotment is confirmed. If this is not done then their earlier options will be carried forward.
- The options of Slide and Float will not be available for those candidates who have been allotted their first selected preference of seat.
- If a candidate is allotted into a higher preferred option, then their earlier allotted seat will be canceled.
- Those candidates who fail to report in time at the Admission Reporting Centres for acceptance of allotted seats will have to forfeit their seats. They will also not be allowed to participate in the further rounds of allotment unless they fill in the conduct of Round II and Round III.
- Editing of choices will be allowed before the start of Round II and Round III if the candidates submit an application to the Admission Reporting Centre.
- The options of slide and float will not be available for the final round of seat allotment.
4. Reporting to Allotted Institute:
Finally, the selected candidates will have to report at their allotted institute to confirm their admission. All of the admission formalities have to be fulfilled and the remaining fees have to be paid.
|Fee Details||Non-Autonomous Government Institutes and University Department||Autonomous Government /Government Aided Institutes /BATU Lonere/ ICT Mumbai|
|Tuition||INR 15,000||INR 15,000|
|Development||INR 5,000||INR 32,500|
|Other||INR 4,000||INR 26,000|
|Total||INR 24,000||INR 73,500|
- Print copy of MHT CET 2020 Counselling Registration Form
- MHT CET Admit Card
- MHT CET Scorecard
- Passing Certificate and Mark sheet of class 10&12
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. I have appeared for JEE Main Paper I as well as MHT CET. However, my score in JEE Main is less than 1. Am I eligible for Admission under All India Seats?
Ans. Yes. The All India Seats shall be allotted to JEE Main Paper-I qualified candidates (Score above 0) and if seat remains vacant to MHT CET Candidates. Hence the All India Merit Number is allotted to such candidates on the basis of MHT CET Score.
Ques. I got the first option. However, I want to participate in the next CAP Round? What should I do?
Ans. Please select the Float option, though the first option is allotted. Then, you will be allowed to participate in the next CAP Round.
Ques. I got the allotment in CAP Round-I and I choose Freeze option for seat acceptance. Now I wish to alter the options for CAP Round III. What can I do?
Ans. Visit the ARC center where you accept the seat along with an original copy of seat acceptance letter within the scheduled time and change the Status, once unfrozen you will be able to alter the options.
Ques. A seat is allotted in CAP Round 3 for the first time, What I Should Do?
Ans. Login and make online payment (Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) and report to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) along with All Required Original Documents for Verification in scheduled time. ARC Officer shall verify the documents and issue the receipt of confirmation of seat acceptance.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.