MHT CET 2018 is scheduled to be held on May 10 across 36 districts in Maharashtra. DTE Maharashtra will allocate MHT CET exam centres within the same district from where candidates have passed/ appeared their class 12 examination. Check MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants need to indicate their choice of exam centre during at the time of filling MHT CET 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates can choose any two test centers from the drop-down menu that will be available at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Make sure you fill in the right center and its code.
- DTE will preferably try to allot the chosen MHT CET Exam Centers filled by the candidate in the application form. The final venue and instructions will be mentioned on MHT CET 2018 Admit Card.
- The centre once allotted by the Commissioner State CET CELL will not be changed under any circumstances.
List of MHT CET Exam Centers 2018
- There are a total number of 36 districts in the state of Maharashtra where DTE Maharashtra will conduct MHT CET 2018.
- The districts fall under eight divisional authorities which include Mumbai, Pune, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik etc.
- Candidates can check the list of divisional wise MHT CET exam cities along with their centre code from the table given below:
- Non-Maharashtra Candidates have to choose from the following list of exam center as per their convenience:
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Do's and Don'ts at MHT CET Exam Centers 2018
Candidates are expected to follow the guidelines and instructions mentioned below to ensure smooth conduct of the exam:
- Remember to reach the test center at least 30 minutes prior to the test.
- Remember to carry the MHT CET Admit Card issued to you. Without bringing the admit card, candidates would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Carry at least one photo identity card at the exam center for the purpose of verification at the MHT CET exam center. Candidates can carry any of the following photo ID cards: Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Voter ID and Passport.
- Candidates should strictly follow the instructions mentioned on the question paper/ computer screen and given by the exam invigilator.
- Electronic devices such as cellphones, electronic calculators, pagers, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Aspirants should not carry any bits of papers or documents to the MHT CET Exam Center except the admit card.
- Candidates will not be permitted to go outside the exam hall during the conduct of MHT CET exam.
- Any violation of the rules or any unfair means used during the examination can lead to disqualification of the candidature.
MHT CET 2018 Guidelines for PWD Candidates
- The eligible (Person having not less than 40% disability) Orthopedically Handicapped who are not in a position to write, Blind, Low Vision, persons affected with Cerebral Palsy and Learning Disability/ Dyslexia can avail a scribe / writer for MHT CET 2018
- The scribe / writer will be arranged by the candidate at the discretion of the candidate at their own cost. The Competent Authority will not provide scribe / writer to the candidate.
- The candidate who wants to avail scribe / writer has to indicate willingness at the time of online submission of application form.
- The candidate has to fill the declaration form for scribe/writer in the prescribed format. The format can be downloaded from the online system.
- Paste photographs of candidate and the scribe/writer and put signatures and submit this declaration form before reporting to the examination hall on the examination day to the SubCenter In-charge.
- The candidate should produce the disability certificate in original along with Admit Card to the Sub-Center In-charge at the time of examination.
- The candidate availing the facility of scribe / writer will be given compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination. (30 minutes compensatory time for the one and half hour duration paper)
- Low Vision, persons affected with Cerebral Palsy, Learning Disability / Dyslexia candidate will be given compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination even if not availing the facility of scribe / writer. Such candidates should have declared Low Vision while filling the online application form.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, the scribe / writer can be changed with the permission of the Sub-Center In-charge of the examination center allotted to the candidate.
MHT CET Admit Card 2018
- MHT CET Admit Card 2018 will be available from April 24 to May 10, 2018.
- All candidates who successfully register themselves will be able to download MHT CET Hall Ticket from the official website of DTE i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- MHT CET Admit Card contains details such as the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- Do not forget to carry any one of your photo identity proofs to the exam hall.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in MHT CET Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College