MHT CET Exam Centers 2018: The Common Entrance Test is conducted at all the distirict headquarters in the State of Maharashtra. MHT CET Exam center will be in the same district from where the applicant has passed/ appearing class 12. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from outside Mharashtra, can select the exam center of their choice whilst MHT CET Registration.
The allotted MHT CET exam center would be indicated in the admit card. Under no circumstances, the request for change of centre would be entertained. Read the following article to know more about MHT CET exam centers, list of exam centers and codes, contact list of and Divisional Authorities.
- Choose any two test centers from the drop-down menu. Make sure you fill in the right center and its code.
- DTE will preferably try to allot the chosen MHT CET Exam Centers filled by the candidate in the application form.
List of MHT CET Exam Centers 2018
- There are a total number of 36 districts in the state of Maharashtra where DTE Maharashtra will conduct MHT CET 2018.
- The districts fall under eight divisional authorities which include Mumbai, Pune, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nanded and Sangli.
Non-Maharashtra candidates have to choose from the following list of exam center as per their convenience. Candidates can check the list of divisional wise MHT CET exam cities along with their centre code from the table given below:
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Do's and Don'ts at MHT CET Exam Centers 2018
- Reach the test center at least 30 minutes prior to the test.
- Carry the MHT CET Admit Card issued to you. Without bringing the admit card, candidates would not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Carry at least one photo identity card for the purpose of verification at the MHT CET exam center.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the question paper given by the exam invigilator.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones, electronic calculators, pagers, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Aspirants should not carry any bits of papers or documents to the MHT CET Exam Center except the admit card.
- Candidates will not be permitted to go outside the exam hall during the conduct of MHT CET exam.
- Any violation of the rules or any unfair means used during the examination can lead to disqualification of the candidature.
List of Divisional Authorities & Districts Under their Jurisdiction
MHT CET 2018 Guidelines for PWD Candidates
- The eligible (Person having not less than 40% disability) Orthopedically Handicapped who are not in a position to write, Blind, Low Vision, persons affected with Cerebral Palsy and Learning Disability/ Dyslexia can avail a scribe/writer for MHT CET 2018
- The scribe/writer will be arranged by the candidate at the discretion of the candidate at their own cost. The Competent Authority will not provide scribe/writer to the candidate.
- The candidate who wants to avail scribe/writer has to indicate willingness at the time of online submission of application form.
- Fill the declaration form for scribe/writer in the prescribed format. The format can be downloaded from the website of dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Paste photographs of the candidate and the scribe/writer and put signatures and submit this declaration form before reporting to the examination hall on the examination day to the SubCenter In-charge.
- Produce the Disability Certificate in original along with Admit Card to the Sub-Center In-charge at the time of examination.
- Candidates availing the facility of scribe/writer will be given a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination. (30 minutes compensatory time for the one and half hour duration paper)
- Low Vision, persons affected by Cerebral Palsy, Learning Disability / Dyslexia candidate will be given a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of examination even if not availing the facility of scribe/writer. Such candidates should have declared Low Vision while filling the online application form.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, the scribe/writer can be changed with the permission of the Sub-Center In-charge of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
Ques. How to choose MHT CET exam centre? Can students choose a centre of their own choice?
Ans. The applicants can only opt for the city of their choice as per the list of exam cities at the time of filling the application form.
Ques. When do students have to report to the exam centre?
Ans. Students are advised to report at least half an hour before the exam starts. The reporting time is also mentioned on the admit card.
Ques. What documents should a candidate bring in at MHT CET exam centre?
Ans. Candidates are required to bring their Admit Card and an photo id proof to the exam center. Candidates can carry any of the following photo ID cards: Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Voter ID and Passport.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College