XLRI Jamshedpur will be releasing the XAT 2021 Results in its official website tentatively on the 4th week of January 2021 (Expect on January 25th), to secure admission to candidates into Management program offered by the institute. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of XAT 2021 Results for personal interview round.
- XLRI Delhi campus shortlist will be released soon as will be notified by the authority on the official website.
- XAT 2021 will be conducted on January 3 2021 and results will be published on the 4th week of January 2021.
- GD/PI rounds were conducted in the month of February in Delhi, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Mumbai.
XAT 2021 Selection Process Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply||December 10 2020|
|Last Date to Apply with Late Fee||December 20, 2020|
|Shortlist of Candidates for Final Round||January 25, 2021|
Must Read XIM Bhubaneswar Selection Process
XAT 2021 Cut off for XLRI Jamshedpur
Business Management (BM)
Human Resource Management (HRM)
NOTE: The mentioned above cut off is the rough estimate that may differ as per the Institute's concern. The candidates are requested to follow credential as reference for the upcoming official cut off as will be released by the institute.
XLRI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria 2021 to get admission in XLRI is:
A degree from a recognized university.
- No minimum percentage criteria have been mentioned by the college.
- Candidates have to appear for XAT 2021 to apply for admission to PGDM Business Management (BM) and PGDM Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Candidates in the final year of the degree or are waiting for the results are also eligible to apply.
- If the admission is offered to the final year candidate then he/she has to submit the final mark sheet or degree certificates before the due date provided by the college.
- Freshers can also apply because work experience is not mandatory.
- Only relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates should have a strong and consistent academic background.
XLRI Admission 2021 Process
XLRI 2021 selection or admission process will be based on the scores obtained by the candidates in XAT 2021, their performance in group discussion, written test, personal interview, their past academic records, and relevant work experience. The details of the admission process at XLRI 2021 is as follows:
Stage 1: XAT 2021 Registration and Application
- The first step to apply for XLRI college is to register for XAT 2021.
- The Last date to apply for XAT 2020 is December 10th 2020.
- Candidates can fill the XAT 2021 and XLRI Application form at the same time.
- The application process is Online.
- XAT 2021 conducting authority has provided the facility to apply for XAT 2021 and for one or multiple management programmes of XLRI with a common application form.
- While opting for a management program candidate has to pay INR 300/- per program.
Stage 2: Apply for XLRI
- As mentioned above XAT 2021 Registration fees and XLRI Application form fees are combined into one.
- Candidates have to apply for admission to XLRI program by paying an additional fee while completing the XAT 2021 application form.
- The application form is common for XAT and XLRI admission.
The XAT 2021 Registration and application Fee and XLRI application fee structure is as under:
|XAT Registration Fees||INR 1700/-|
|XAT Registration with Late Fee||INR 2000/-|
|XLRI Application Fee (Additional to XAT)||INR 300/-|
|XLRI Application with Late Fee (Additional to XAT)||INR 500/-|
Stage 3: Shortlisting of Candidates for GD, WAT, PI
- After the declaration of XAT 2021 Result, XLRI will release its shortlist.
- This shortlist will be for the final selection round.
- XLRI will select the candidates based on their section-wise score and overall score. If the candidate is unable to score the minimum cut off then he/she will be considered eligible for admissions.
- The shortlist will depend upon XAT 2021 percentile score and the place of a candidate in XLRI merit list of shortlisted candidates.
- Then the selected candidates have to appear for the Group Discussion, Written Ability Test, Personal Interview.
Stage 4: GD-PI-WAT Round
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for GD, WAT, PI rounds. Read: XAT GD PI WAT Tips
- All the candidates will be evaluated based on their performance in these rounds. These rounds are conducted to judge the interpersonal skills, general knowledge, etc. of a candidate.
- These rounds will be conducted in February and March 2021 tentatively at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Jamshedpur.
Stage 5: Final Admission Offer
Final admission list will be created based on the Academic Records of a Candidate, Performance in Group Discussion or Written Ability Test or Personal Interview, Reecany Work Experience, Extracurricular Activities, etc parameters will be taken into consideration while making the final list of selected students.
Fee Structure of XLRI 2021
- The total fees of the college for a year is 11.80 Lakhs ( is subject to change accordingly)
- The fee mentioned does not include the personal expenses of a student.
- Hostel and mess charges need to be paid other than the tuition fees.
- When the college will announce the list of shortlisted candidates then it means that they all are eligible for further rounds like group discussion, personal interview. After all the rounds the final composite score will be used to generate the merit list of students and admission offers will be made to those students.
- To finalize their seats in the college, students need to confirm their seats by paying the first installment of the fee. With the best academic facility, college focuses on subjects like Economics, Finance, Marketing, Product Management, Employee Relations, Strategy Management, Interpersonal Skills, etc.