MHT CET 2019 application form will be available tentatively from the first week of March, 2019. Candidates can fill the form in online mode only.
MHT CET 2019 (Maharashtra Health Sciences & Technical Common Entrance Test) is a state-level examination, conducted by the Government of Maharashtra to provide admission to aspirants to degree courses in engineering & technology, health and pharmacy.
Some important highlights of MHT CET 2019 application form are mentioned below.
- MHT CET 2019 Application form will be made available on the official website from the first week of March 2019
- Candidates can fill the form till fourth week of March 2019.
- They can register for MHT CET 2019 only through online mode on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- The application fee for general category is INR 800 and INR 600 for reserved category candidates
- Candidates applying for Health Science courses, must have passed class HSC/12th examination with PCB and English as main subjects.
- For engineering technology courses and pharmacy, interested candidates must have passed class HSC/12th examination from CBSE or any other recognized state board of the country.
- MHT CET 2019 will be conducted in Pen & Paper (offline mode) and there will be three papers each of 1½ hours. CheckMHT CET Exam Pattern 2019
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- DTE Maharashtra also provides an option of form correction.
Highlights for MHT CET Application Form 2019
|Exam Name||MHT CET (Maharashtra Health Sciences & Technical Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Authority||DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Availability of MHT CET 2019 Application Form||First week of March 2019|
|Last Date to submit MHT CET 2019 Application Form||Fourth week of March 2019|
How to fill MHT CET Application Form 2019?
MHT CET 2019 Application Form can be filled through online mode only which will commence in the first week of March, 2019.
The process will end in the last week of March, 2019. The application procedure for MHT CET 2019 is mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of MHT CET 2019 i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Look for ‘Registration’ link.
- Fill the details required for online form including personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, email id, etc. and academic details like marks secured in the qualifying exam.
- After successfully registering for the exam, upload scanned copy of the Passport size photograph and signature in given dimensions.
- Next, download the MHT CET 2018 Bank Challan and within 48 hours visit the nearest SBI (State Bank of India) Bank to submit the application fee.
- Once the application status is updated, download the form and take a print out of the MHT CET 2019 Application Form.
Instructions for uploading photograph and signature
- Recently clicked passport size colored photograph with light background is to be uploaded
- File size for the same should not be more than 50 kb.
- The signature must not be in capital letters and are to be scanned on a white paper with black ink with file size of less than or equal to 50 kb.
MHT CET Application Fee 2019
The application fee for MHT CET 2019 is INR 800 for general category candidates and INR 600 for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates. The admission fee can be paid only through bank challan which can be downloaded while filling the application form.
Candidates are required to take the bank challan to the nearest SBI Bank within 48 hours and are advised to secure a copy of Bank Challan along with the complete MHT CET 2019 Application Form.
Details in MHT CET Application Form 2019
Mentioned below are all the necessary details that candidates will have to fill in the application form, at the time of registration.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter name in not more than 50 characters|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop down list|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification in the order of latest to oldest|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details asked|
|Exam Center||Choose your preferred exam center from the given list.|
|Date of Birth||Fill you date of birth as entered in class 10th & 12th examination form|
How to check mistakes in MHT CET Application Form 2019?
DTE Maharashtra has introduced the “Edit/Update” facility in MHT CET 2019 application form. Candidates can check for the mistakes in their application form by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of MHT CET 2019 i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Using your application number/ID and password login to your account.
- Download the confirmation or the acknowledgement page.
- Go through every detail carefully and note down the mistakes committed in the filled application form.
The form correction facility will be provided only once, so be very careful while checking for the mistakes.
MHT CET 2019: Application Form Correction
In case, there are some errors in your MHT CET 2019 application form, students can follow the mentioned steps to update the incorrect details. The facility to edit the information will be available only once till April 7, 2019 only.
- After updating the details, candidates have to resubmit their form for MHT CET 2019 and print the edited form.
- Candidates must fill the edited details very carefully as they will not be given another chance to eliminate any mistakes made by them after submission.
Important Points to remember for MHT CET 2019 Application Form
- Application forms which are filled incomplete will be rejected.
- The mobile number and email ID submitted must be valid and correct as they will serve as points of contact.
- No changes in Name, Date of Birth, Father's Name, Mobile Number and Email ID will be allowed once the application form is confirmed and submitted.
- After paying the mentioned application fee, the same will be reflected in candidate’s profile.
- No documents and forms are required to be sent to the office of MHT CET.