KCET Rank Predictor 2020: Rank vs Marks Calculator
KCET Rank Predictor is a tool designed to generate ranks of candidates based on their expected score. It helps in checking the probability of a candidate to get admission in particular colleges before official KCET Results are announced. Collegedunia Rank Predictor uses the opening and closing ranks of previous year counselling data and predicts most suitable college option to pursue Engineering. So go ahead, enter your expected score for KCET 2020 and predict the best college option.
How to Use KCET Rank Predictor 2020?
Register at Collegedunia
Enter valid email adress, contact information and name to compte the registration process. It is an important step to access the rank predictor.
- Providing expected score will help in recommending better college in case candidates do not know their actual score. CheckKCET Cutoff
- As Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) releases cut off as per reservation categories, it is essential to enter to which Cutoff Category the candidate belongs to.
- Mention Gender category from Male, Female and Other option available.
- State category is set as Karnataka as per eligibility criteria.
Once the required details are entered as required, Click on ‘Predict Now’. Factors like the number of candidates in a category, cut off marks of previous year are used to estimate the rank.
Example to use KCET Rank Predictor
Suppose ‘X’ is a male, general category candidate from Karnataka appearing for KCET 2020. Out of 180, he is targeting a score of 130 out of 180. His Collegedunia Rank Predictor window will appear like this:
Find Your College
- College preference based on cities can be filtered using ‘Select City’ option. A list of cities in Karnataka is displayed along with number of colleges in each city accepted the Expected Score.
- 5 Degree type are mentioned as provided under KCET which are B.E/B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc, BVSC. Select your choice to further pin down the college.
- A number of Substreams or courses provided by various colleges through KCET are made available in the Rank Predictor. Mentioned alongside are colleges providing those courses.