The best way to practice for CUCET exam is by solving previous year sample papers. CUCET is held as part of the admission process to the UG, PG and PhD programmes offered by different central universities. CUCET 2019 will be held on May 25 and 26, 2019.
- CUCET 2019 Application Form has been released on the official website. Last date of form submission is April 13.
- As per eligibility, should have passed class 12 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode with two hours of duration. Check CUCET Exam Pattern 2019
- CUCET 2019 result will be declared on June 21, 2019 at cucetexam.in.
- Applicants score equal or more than CUCET 2019 Cut off will get admission in their desired university.
Need of CUCET Sample Papers 2019
For all of you appearing in CUCET 2019, the key is extensive preparation. CUCET sample papers hold a big role in deciding your result. They have also been practised rigorously by all the toppers. Here are a few benefits of practising them regularly:
- They are a helpful tool in measuring your strengths and weaknesses, and hence, carving a better preparation strategy.
- They serve as an excellent aid to understanding the paper pattern and CUCET Syllabus.
- Candidates can predict the expected questions from the frequently asked topics.
- These help you measure your preparation level, carving out your strong and weak areas.
- Once you know your strong areas, you will be boosted with confidence.
- By practice CUCET Question Papers, you also get an idea about the most trending topics.
How should the CUCET Sample Papers be Solved?
- Candidates should set aside two hours to solve the papers.
- They can divide the time equally as per the sections of the question paper so that all the questions are answered.
- After which they should check their answers.
CUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CUCET 2019 will be comprised in the following manner:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be based on the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Language: The questions will be asked in English language.
- Duration of Exam: Each paper will be only of 2 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded with the 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Practise previous years question papers and take mock tests as much as you can. This gives you greater confidence and conviction that you can crack the exam. Good Luck !