FORE School of Management, Delhi offers admission to its management courses through CAT score. FSM application form can be filled in online mode through official website of the Institute. The Application fee is INR 1947 and it can be paid online through NET banking.
After the declaration of CAT Result, FORE School of Management Delhi will release its separate cut off, candidates score equal or more than cut off marks are only eligible to apply for admission. Final merit list of FSM will be based on CAT result, performance in selection rounds (WAT/GD/PI), past academic record and work experience.
CAT 2018 will be conducted by IIT Calcutta on November 25, 2018 through online mode. Applicants having a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks can apply on the official website of the CAT from August 8 to September 19, 2018. For admission to PGDM, XAT and GMAT are also accepted.
FORE School of Management Admission Dates
|Last date for application form submission||February 1, 2019|
|Commencement of GD and PI||3rd week of February to 3rd week of March 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||April 17, 2019|
|Release of Admission List||3rd week of April|
|Closing of Admissions||June 20, 2019|
Read FSM Admission Brochure pdf
FORE School of Management Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a minimum of 3 years education
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible if they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by Monday October 1st, without fail.
- Candidate must appear in CAT, XAT or should have a valid GMAT score.
Also Check CAT Eligibility
- Candidate’s maybe fresher’s or with a relevant work experience.
- Work experience can be from any branch of education.
How to Apply at FORE through CAT?
- Log onto the official website of FORE School of Management
- Register yourself with your name and Email ID using your own password
- You will find system generated application form with a unique Form No.
- Fill in all the necessary details on it and click on SAVE and CONTINUE.
- You will be redirected to the payment portal. Pay the requisite fee through your Debit or Credit card.
- After the payment has been done, you will receive a confirmation email on the registered email ID.
School of Management CAT Cutoff 2017
Given below is the expected CAT Cutoff 2017 for FSM:
|Category||VARC||DI & LR||QA||Aggregate|
Cutoff list depends on the following factors-
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test takers
- Number of candidates qualifying the exam
- Number of seats
- Difficulty Level of the exam in the year
FSM Selection Criteria
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of marks in CAT / XAT / GMAT.
- CAT scores will be considered from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, GMAT scores will be considered from Graduate Management Admission Council and for XAT, it will be Xavier School of Management
- Total intake for PGDM course is 180 and for PGDM-IB is 120 seats.
- Final selection of the candidates is based on the following criteria-
- Performance in entrance exam- 40%
- General Awareness Quiz- 5%
- Academic Performance- 15%
- Personal Interview (PI)- 20%
- Written Ability Test- 10%
- Work Experience- 10%
- FSM Selection criteria may be added or removed as per relevance considered by the Institute
- A consolidates merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be declared for both PGDM and PGDM-IB programme.
- Candidates will be offered the choice of the programme and CAT Counselling will be conducted in May 2019.
- FSM selection process will be conducted in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Guwahati.
Courses Offered at FSM
FORE Delhi offers PGDM Marketing and PGDM International Banking.
Candidates are also offered various elective courses, summer internships programs and Pedagogy which includes a combination of lectures, case discussions, presentations, assignments and project work.
For any further queries, below are the contact details:
FORE School of Management,
Phone: 011-41242415 011-26569996