FORE School of Management, Delhi has announced its admission criteria for the batch of 2018-20. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2017.
- FSM application form can be filled until February 1,2018.
- The Application fee is INR 1947 and it can be paid online through NET banking.
- CAT 2017 Cutoff for PGDM is expected to be 80-90 percentiles. The sectional cutoff will be around 80 percentile.
- For admission to PGDM, XAT and GMAT are also accepted.
- Final merit list of FSM will be based on CAT Result, performance in selection rounds (WAT/GD/PI), past academic record and work experience.
FORE School of Management Admission Dates 2018
|Last date for application form submission||February 1, 2018|
|Commencement of GD and PI||3rd week of February to 3rd week of March 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||April 17, 2018|
|Release of Admission List||3rd week of April|
|Closing of Admissions||June 20, 2018|
Read FSM Admission Brochure 2018 pdf
FORE School of Management Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a minimum of 3 years education
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible if they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by Monday October 1st, without fail.
- Candidate must appear in CAT-2017, XAT-2018 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2016 and 10th January 2018.
- Candidate’s maybe fresher’s or with a relevant work experience.
- Work experience can be from any branch of education.
How to Apply at FORE through CAT 2017?
- Log onto the official website of FORE School of Management
- Register yourself with your name and Email ID using your own password
- You will find system generated application form with a unique Form No.
- Fill in all the necessary details on it and click on SAVE and CONTINUE.
- You will be redirected to the payment portal. Pay the requisite fee through your Debit or Credit card.
- After the payment has been done, you will receive a confirmation email on the registered email ID.
School of Management CAT Cutoff 2017
Given below is the expected CAT Cutoff 2017 for FSM:
|Category||VARC||DI & LR||QA||Aggregate|
Cutoff list depends on the following factors-
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test takers
- Number of candidates qualifying the exam
- Number of seats
- Difficulty Level of the exam in the year
FSM Selection Criteria 2018
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of marks in CAT 2017/ XAT-2018 / GMAT.
- CAT scores will be considered from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, GMAT scores will be considered from Graduate Management Admission Council and for XAT, it will be Xavier School of Management
- Total intake for PGDM course is 180 and for PGDM-IB is 120 seats.
- Final selection of the candidates is based on the following criteria-
- Performance in entrance exam- 40%
- General Awareness Quiz- 5%
- Academic Performance- 15%
- Personal Interview (PI)- 20%
- Written Ability Test- 10%
- Work Experience- 10%
- FSM Selection criteria may be added or removed as per relevance considered by the Institute
- A consolidates merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be declared for both PGDM and PGDM-IB programme.
- Candidates will be offered the choice of the programme and CAT Counselling will be conducted in May 2018.
- FSM selection process will be conducted in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Guwahati.
Courses Offered at FSM
FORE Delhi offers PGDM Marketing and PGDM International Banking.
Candidates are also offered various elective courses, summer internships programs and Pedagogy which includes a combination of lectures, case discussions, presentations, assignments and project work.
For any further queries, below are the contact details:
FORE School of Management,
Phone: 011-41242415 011-26569996