IIM Indore CAT Cut off for admission in the 2021-23 batch of MBA programs was 90 percentile (overall) for GN category candidates. It was the shortlisting CAT cut off based on which candidates were selected for the GD/ PI rounds. IIM Indore final admission list has been released on the official website. Read More IIM Shortlist and Admission
For reserved category candidates, CAT cut off range was between 50 to 80 percentile. IIM Indore CAT cut off for previous years has also followed a similar trend, and never falls below 90 percentile. IIM Indore Ranking is number 5 by Outlook ICARE and number 7 by NIRF.
CAT Latest Updates:
- May 14: IIM Indore final list of PGP and PGP-HRM programs has been released on the official website which can be accessed using login details. Check Here
- May 13: IIM Amritsar will release the admission results of the 2021-23 batch for MBA, MBA-BA, & MBA-HR programs on May 17, 2021 at 10 am. Check Here
- May 12: IIM Ahmedabad has released final admission list for admission in MBA programs. Check Here
The intake at IIM Indore has gone up to 530 with a high gender diversity ratio of 45% women students. According to IIM Indore admission rules, competitors who fall in the PWD category should score at least 50 percentile to have the option to qualify for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
|IIM Kozhikode Cutoff and Admission Criteria Through CAT||IIM Ahmedabad Cutoff and Admission Criteria Through CAT||FMS Delhi Admission Criteria|
IIM Indore CAT Cut off 2020
IIM Indore Seat Intake through CAT
|Programme||Total Seats||Female Students||Male Students|
|5 Year IMP||108||41||67|
- IIM Visakhapatnam Shortlist & Admission Criteria
- IIM Trichy Shortlist & Admission Criteria
- IIM Ranchi Shortlist & Admission Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore based on CAT
The applicant must hold a four-year college education, with a score of 50% or more or an identical CGPA. The competitor may have an equal qualification issued by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Competitors appearing for the final year of their undergrad college or equivalent qualification and the individuals who have finished the degree and are waiting for the results can likewise apply.
The applicant is required to have gotten at least 50% marks in any of the mentioned exams or equivalent to the latest examination.
Eligibility for EPGP
- The competitor must hold a four-year college degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA. The applicant may have an equal qualification approved by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Over 5 years of post-qualification managerial/professional work experience is additionally required.
Eligibility for FPM
- Graduate degree in any field qualified with at least 55% marks and at any rate 50% marks at Bachelors' certificate level.
- Or on the other hand
- 4 years/5 years Integrated Masters' Degree program in any field, with 55% marks Or
- Proficient qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with 55% marks, and with 50% in bachelor's degree Or
- 4 year/8 semester Bachelor's qualification with at any rate 60% marks or equal grade point.
Eligibility for IPM
- The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 Level/comparable assessment from any of the perceived Central or State or International board.
- Competitors showing up or waiting for results for the last assessment of Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 level can likewise apply.
Eligibility for PGPM Program
- There are 2 stages that a competitor needs to pass in order to get the admission into IIM-Indore PGPM Program.
- The first is showing up for the CAT Exam led by the IIMs (GMAT for the international applicants).
- On clearing the necessary cutoff requirements and the composite score, a competitor is required the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The applicant applying through GMAT must give 3 letters of approval from people who know the student closely for scholastic and expert validation.
Must Read News
- Tips to Crack Written Ability Test in IIMs
- Diversity at IIMs: Benefits to Non-Engineers and Female Candidates
IIM Indore Programme Wise Selection Process
IIM Indore admission process PGPM | CL Research
For the EPGP Programme
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of the CAT or GMAT exam score.
- Selected candidates will then be called for a personal interview. The final selection will be based on a candidate’s past experience, past academic record and on the CAT or GMAT score (as applicable)
IIM Indore admission process FPM | CL Research
- Candidates who aim to seek admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) will be invited via an advertisement.
- Students then will be selected on the basis of their application and profile.
- A Briefing and Written Test will be conducted of the Shortlisted candidates
- Briefing - Students are told more about the structure of the FPM program
- Written Test - A Two-hour test that has questions related to Analytical ability and Research writing
- Students are then selected on the basis of the written test.
- Shortlisted applicants are invited for the personal interview round and further evaluation at IIM-Indore campus. The final selection is made on the basis of the interview.
IIM Indore Selection Process
The selection procedure of IIM Indore is partitioned into 3 phases. Applicants can check beneath each progression and their prerequisites to clear that process.
Stage 1. Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who apply for 2 Postgraduate programs at IIM Indore must fulfil the eligibility standards referenced above and furthermore the CAT 2020 sectional and generally percentile cutoff. Read: CAT Score vs Percentile
Those applicants who fulfil these referenced standards will be considered for the second round of the selection procedure.
Stage 2. Shortlisting by Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
Competitors who fulfil the measures referenced in stage 1 may be permitted to show up for this stage. Competitors will be shortlisted for WAT and PI for every category based on the merit list generated on the composite score.
The PI will be led in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, and Mumbai. Applicants need to show up for both the written ability test and the PI neglecting to do so the candidates would be removed from the further selection process.
Stage 3. Final Selection
The applicants who fulfil the necessities in stage 2 might be considered for the last step. According to the classification merit list that will be produced dependent on the final composite score and provisional admissions will be made according to that only.
IIM Indore Weightage of Different Parameters
Candidates will be shortlisted in each category on the basis of the Composite Score (CS) of the candidates on the merit list
|10th Standard/SSC Score||34 * Zcandidate−Zmin |
|12th Standard/ HSC Score||40 * Zcandidate−Zmin |
|CAT 2019 Overall Score||20 * Candidate's CAT Overall Score |
Highest CAT Overall Score
|Diversity Factor (DF)||6|
|Composite Score||=Sum of the above score (Max 100)|
IIM Indore Placement
Key Highlights of IIM Indore 2020 Placement (2018-20 batch)
- Average CTC: INR 22.92 Lakh PA
- Median CTC: INR 22 Lakh PA
- Increase in highest CTC: 23.5%
- Highest CTC: INR 50 Lakh PA
- Number of first time recruiters: 50
IIM Indore Placement Statistics and Top Companies
|Consulting||22%||Avalon Consulting The Boston Consulting Group Bain Capability Centre Cognizant Business Consulting Deloitte India Ernst & Young Infosys Management Consulting PwC India PwC US Management Consulting SKP Consulting|
|Finance||23%||Axis Bank Bank of America Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank HDFC Bank HSBC ICICI Bank Max Life Insurance|
|General Management||20%||Amazon American Express Cloudtail MakeMyTrip Rebel Foods Capgemini ELITE FIIT-JEE Aditya Birla Retail Bridgestone ICICI Bank L&T Maveric Systems Tech Mahindra Willis Towers Watson and Xiaomi.|
|Sales and Marketing||23%||Aditya Birla Fashion Retail Limited Asian Paints Cipla Dabur Dolcera Eli Lily GroupM GSK Pharma Hindustan Unilever ITC Jubilant Foodworks L'Oreal Panasonic Piramal Group Tata • International Tata Power Tata Steel TVS UB Group Godrej Kohler Whirlpool.|
|IT and Analytics||12%||Capgemini Cognizant FIS Global HCL Technologies HP Inc. IBM Infosys L&T Infotech Tata Consultancy Services Mahindra Comviva|
IIM Indore Selection Process 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the best alternative for IIM Indore
Ans. The Best Alternatives for IIM Indore are as follows:
- IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Rohtak
.Ques. What are the factors that affect IIM Indore Cut Off?
Ans. The factors that affect IIM Indore Cut Off are as follows:
- The Number of Candidates attempting CAT
- Number of Courses IIM Indore is offering
- Total Number of Vacancies at IIM Indore
- Difficulty level of CAT
Ques. What are the factors that could affect the composite score for IIM Indore Admission?
- Ans. The Factors that affects a candidates composite score are as follows:
- Candidates CAT Score
- HSC score/12th standard score
- SSC Score/10th standard score
- Diversity Factor (to maintain balance of students from different fields)
Ques. What are the disciplines for MBA at IIM Indore Placements?
Ans. The disciplines available at IIM Indore Placements include:
- General Management
- Sales and Marketing
- IT and Analytics
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.