KJ Somaiya has announced its admission criteria for the batch of 2018-20. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT for its post-graduate management courses.
- The last date to fill KJ Somaiya Application Form is January 31, 2018.
- The Application fee is INR 2800. It can be paid online through NET banking or Demand Draft.
- Scores of XAT, GMAT, and CMAT are also accepted. Foreign candidates can apply via GMAT Score.
- CAT Cutoff for KJ Somaiya is 85 percentile. It is mandatory to score these minimum marks.
- Final merit list prepared by the university is based on CAT Result, performance in GD/PI, past academic record and work experience.
K J Somaiya Important Dates
Candidates seeking admission in KJ Somaiya through CAT 2017 must keep in mind the below important dates:
|Last date to submit KJ Somaiya Application Form||January 31, 2018|
|Shortlisting of candidates for Stage 3||February 23, 2018|
|Commencement of GD and Pi for Stage 3||March 3-18, 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||March 28, 2018|
|Counselling dates||April 2-4, 2018|
|Commencement of programme||July 17, 2018|
KJ Somaiya Eligibility Criteria
X and XII class
- The aggregate of all subjects will be counted for KJ Somaiya admission 2018.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a minimum of 3 years education
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible if they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by July 31st, without fail.
- Candidate’s maybe fresher’s or with a relevant work experience.
- 8% of weightage will be given to work experience of a candidate
How to Apply at KJ Somaiya through CAT?
- Log in to the official website of K J Somaiya
- Click on ‘Online Admission 2018’ available on the homepage
- Create a new account using your details like email address, and a mobile number.
- The Application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill academic and personal details.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft or Net Banking
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email address
KJ Somaiya CAT Cutoff 2017
|Category||VARC||DI & LR||QA||Overall|
Cutoff list depends on the following factors-
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test takers
- Number of candidates qualifying the exam
- Number of seats
- Difficulty Level of the exam in the year
KJ Somaiya Selection Criteria 2018
- Candidates will be first shortlisted based on their Test score in the CAT 2017/CMAT 2017/XAT 2018/GMAT.
- Candidates are separated based on their Profile score.
- Scores of all the above entrance exams will be normalized for comparison.
- Shortlisted candidates will also have to choose their GD/PI centers.
- Merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be Declared by the consolidated for all PGDM programmes (IB/RM/FS/Comm.)
- A separate Exclusive merit list will be declared for 18 seats (quota in PGDM) for Foreign national / PIO / Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries.
- Candidates will also have to fill Programme preference online and the Detailed instructions will be displayed later on the official website.
- CAT Counselling will be conducted where the candidate will be offered the choice of the programme based on their programme preferences, Merit position, and availability of the seats.
- Candidates will be called for counseling at different time slots depending on the rank in the Merit List.
- Merit list will be declared along with the Admissions Cut-off date.
KJ Somaiya Merit List 2018
The college will prepare its merit list on the below criteria:
|Past Academic Record||10|
Check KJ Somaiya Admission Criteria 2018
Courses Offered at K J Somaiya
K J Somaiya college offers some of the major courses in of PGDM in its college. Following is the list of core courses in the university-
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM HR
- PGDM Operations
- PGDM Retail Management
- PGDM International Banking
- PGDM Financial Service
- PGDM Communication
Candidates are also offered various elective courses, summer internships programs and Pedagogy which includes a combination of lectures, case discussions, presentations, assignments and project work.