SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai (SPJIMR) has released its admission schedule. For admission to PGDM course, you can apply using your CAT/ XAT/GMAT scores. The last date to apply for Indian candidates is November 24. For Foreign students, it is March 1, 2018. The application fee is INR 1200. It must be paid through credit card or net banking.
- Candidates qualifying CAT will be further called for the Interview round.
- CAT sectional cut off is expected to be more than 75 percentile.
- The overall CAT Cutoff required for selection into the institute is expected to be more than 85 percentile.
- The cutoff for CAT remains same for both General as well as reserved category.
- Final Merit List of SP Jain is prepared on the basis of the below factors
- CAT Result
- Overall profile
- Academic background
- Work experience
- Entrance scores
- Versatility and achievements
Read more about SP Jain Admissions 2018
SP Jain Admission Dates 2018
For candidates applying for admission to SPJIMR this year, given below are all important dates:
|Registration begins on||September 22, 2017|
|Registration for Indian candidates ends on||November 24, 2017|
|Registration for Foreign candidates ends on||March 1, 2018|
|Interview in Mumbai (phase 1)||Jan 22- Jan 25, 2018|
|Interview in Delhi (phase 1)||Feb 6- Feb 9, 2018|
|Interview in Bangalore (phase 1)||Feb 14- Feb 16, 2018|
|Interview in Calcutta (phase 1)||Feb 14- Feb 16, 2018|
|Interview in Mumbai (phase 2)||Feb 20- Feb 23, 2018|
SP Jain Eligibility Criteria
Class X & XII
- Aggregate of all subjects will be considered
- In case of grade/ grade points, conversion will be done
- Graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute
- Minimum three years of education after +2
- Candidates awaiting their final year results can also apply. Provisional certificate will be required for the same
- In case of integrated master’s degree/ dual degree, he percentage of marks obtained as per their institute/university norms, which is considered as equivalent to bachelor’s degree will be considered
- In case of CA/ICWA/CS, an aggregate of the Inter and Final marks will be considered
- Relevant experience after graduation will be considered
- Internship/ training/ project work will not be counted
- Proper proof needs to be presented
How to Apply at SP Jain?
- Visit the official website of SP Jain
- On the top of the page is ‘Admission’, click it
- Look for the preferred MBA Programme link and click ‘apply’
- Log-in using your email id and password
- Fill the application form and pay the requisite fee
- A confirmation mail will be sent on your email id
SP Jain Cut Off 2018
The first factor considered for selection is your CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score. CAT 2017 is all set to be conducted on November 26. Given below are the marks required for the exam score you use:
|Exam Name||Sectional Cutoff||Overall Cutoff|
English & LR
The cut off list depends on various factors such as:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the test
- Marks scored by the candidates
- Average marks scored
- Difficulty Level of the exam in the year
- Availability of Seats
Read CAT 2016 Marks vs Percentile
SP Jain Admission Criteria 2018
SP Jain offers some of the most preferred MBA courses in India. The intake of the PGDM program is 240. An additional 36 seats have been sanctioned for PIO/OCI and Foreign Nationals. The maximum total intake of the program is up to 276 seats. The institute offers the below courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Program in Management
- Global Management Program
- Post Graduate Management Program for Women
- Fellow Program In Management
- Post graduate program in Family Managed Business
- Owner Management Program
- Global Leadership Program
- Post Graduate Executive Management program
- Post Graduate Program in General management
There are several rounds for a candidate to qualify the selection criteria of the university. Candidates are separated on the basis of Profile based and Profile-cum-score based.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles into two lists- Phase-1 and Phase-2
- Phase-1 candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their profile whereas phase 2 shortlists on the basis of CAT Result.
- Procedure is taken forward by 2 round of group interviews
- Final merit list is prepared on the basis of composite score.
- The composite score includes marks from academic record, entrance exam score, relevance of work experience (if any), and performance in 2 rounds.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of entrance exam score.
- Selected candidates are called for personal Interview.
- Final selection is on the basis of CAT scores, clear career plans, a sound purpose of taking up the program, etc.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT scores.
- Candidates are further called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
In case of queries regarding admission to SP Jain, below are the contact details:
Tel: +91-22-2623-0396/ 2401/ 7454