Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur is the conducting body of state counselling for NEET 2020 qualified candidates. The authority had already conducted the counselling for two rounds and the last date to report at the allotted institute after round 2 was Dec 14, 2020.
The authority has also released the list of 40 candidates for admission against seats left vacant at the end of Mop-Up Round. Check Here
- Candidates were required to fill and submit the online application along with the prescribed fees.
- It was necessary to mention the NEET Roll number and Name of the candidate in the mail.
- Document verification is one of the important steps in counselling.
Candidates can register themselves by going to the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Based on NEET, a merit list is prepared. In the order of merit, candidates are allotted seats based on their choices at the time of choice filling.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2020 Dates
Dates of all important events of Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS NEET Counselling 2020 are shown in the table below.
|Chhattisgarh Round 1 counselling||Nov 6 to 14, 2020|
|Chhattisgarh Round 2 counselling||Dec 4 to 10, 2020|
|Last date to report at the institute||Dec 14, 2020|
|Mop-up round||Dec 17 to 22, 2020|
|Last date to report at the institute||Dec 25, 2020|
|Forwarding the list of candidates in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges and conducting body||Dec 26, 2020|
|Last date of joining||Dec 31, 2020|
CG NEET Counselling 2020 Eligibility
All candidates wishing to apply for Chattisgarh MBBS/BDS NEET Counselling 2020 must carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling the online registration and choice filling.
The basic eligibility requirement for counselling is that candidates must have scored minimum 50th percentile in NEET 2020. Those who fail to meet any condition will be disqualified and shall not be allowed to appear for the screening test. Only candidates who are Indian Nationals/ OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) are eligible.
- Age of the candidates must be 17 years at the time of the entrance examination.
- Candidates must have studied Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in their 10+2 HSC or equivalent Board Examination.
- General Category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50 % in their 12th Board Examination while the minimum required percentage for candidates from the reserved category is 40%.
- Only Candidates who are registered residents of Chattisgarh are eligible to apply for the State Quota.
- Only candidates who have successfully cleared NEET 2020 will be allowed to appear for the screening test.
Chhattisgarh NEET counselling 2020 Reservations
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||32%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||12%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)*||3%|
|Armed Forces (S)*||3%|
|Freedom Fighters (FF)*||3%|
CG NEET Counselling 2020 Registration
Once NEET Results are announced, candidates are required to register themselves for State Counselling on the official website i.e., cgdme.co.in. Candidates must follow the guidelines available in the application form and fill in the required information.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2020 Merit List
- On the basis of NEET Result, the merit list for Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling is prepared.
- In the merit list released, details of candidates such as Name, Rank, Category Rank and Score obtained in NEET will be available.
- Candidates will be allocated seats based In the order of NEET merit list. 15% of total seats available in Government Medical and Dental Colleges are available for All India quotas.
Tie Break Criteria:
In the eventuality of a tie between two or more candidates, the following tie break schemes are implemented in the given order until the tie is resolved.
- Marks obtained in Biology will be considered and candidate with higher marks in Biology will be ranked higher.
- In the event of equal marks in Biology, Chemistry Subject is next given preference.
- If candidates have secured same marks in Biology and Chemistry, their date of births are considered and the older candidate is ranked higher.
Documents Required for Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2020
Candidates must make sure they have the following documents at the time of NEET 2020 Counselling.
- 10th Class Mark sheet (As proof of Date of Birth)
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- NEET 2017 Admit Card and Score Card
- Income Certificate of Last two years for OBC Category Candidates
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- State Medical Board issued Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom Fighter Certificate issued by Collectorate (if applicable)
- Armed forces certificate (issued by company Commander)/ex-servicemen certificate (issued by Sainik kalyan board of residing district and endorsed by director state Sainik Kalyan Board) (if required)
- Employee certificate (for NDMC applicants)
Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling 2020 Participating Institutes
Below given are the top government colleges in Chattisgarh.
|Chhattisgarh Institute Of Medical Sciences-(CIMS), Bilaspur|
|AYUSH and Health Science University – (AHSU), Raipur|
|Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur|
|PT. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College –(JNMC), Raipur|
|Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Government Medical College – (GMC), Raigarh|
|Government Medical College Rajnandgaon –(GMCRJN), Rajnandgaon|
|Government Medical College- (GMC), Ambikapur|
Chhattisgarh BDS Counselling 2020 Participating Institutes
Below given are the private/government colleges accepting NEET score for BDS program.
|Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute –(CDCRI), Rajnandgaon|
|Rungta College of Dental Sciences and Research-(RCDSR), Bhilai|
|Maitri College of Dentistry and Research Centre-(MCDRC), DURG|
|Triveni Institute of Dental Sciences Hospital and Research Centre, Bhilai|
|Government Dental College-(GDC), Raipur|
|New Horizon Dental College and Research Institute, Bilaspur|