The union HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched the National Test Abhyaas App on May 19 for the students preparing for JEE Main and NEET 2020. On June 21, 2020 he announced that the app will now provide mock tests and questions in Hindi too. Developed by the National Testing Agency(NTA), the app earlier provided study material in English only. As per the recent reports, more than 10 lakh aspirants have accessed the app, out of which 45% are from semi-urban, underserved, and rural areas and 37% of these aspirants lack access to private coaching.
So he advised NTA to develop an app that will aid the students preparing for JEE Main and NEET 2020. National Test Abhyaas app will help the students to prepare for the exam in an efficient manner. Earlier, the minister announced the new dates for JEE Main and NEET 2020 and suggested the students to prepare through Swayam and Diksha portal. National Test Abhyaas app is another big benchmark in the field of online mode of studies.
Benefits of National Test Abhyaas App
As announced by the HRD minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal, National Test Abhyaas App is mainly for the preparation of the upcoming JEE Main and NEET 2020 examination. The app has been developed by NTA on advice of the HRD minister. The benefits of National Test Abhyaas App are mentioned below:
- The app is exclusively designed for JEE Main and NEET 2020 preparations
- One full question paper of 3 hours will be available everyday for both the exams which will be same like the real examination
- There is no fixed schedule for the test and the students can anytime according to their convenience
- The students will get the scores and analysis of the test soon after the submission.
- The test available in National Test Abhyaas App will help the aspirants to understand the approach of the question paper in the JEE Main and NEET 2020 examinations.
- The app will also provide the correct answers and detailed explanations for each answer
- After the test the students will be able to see the analysis of time management i.e. time spent on each section
- The app will provide benefit for all the students staying in rural and urban areas and they will be able to practice daily up to the date of exam
- National Test Abhyaas App is available for android at this time and the ios version of the app will be launched soon.
Other Online portals
Earlier, the HRD minister suggested the aspirants of JEE Main and NEET 2020 to study for SWAYAM, Swayam Prabha TV and Diksha portal. All these portals have been exclusively developed for the students preparing competitive exams. All these portals have been launched under PM e-Vidya program as a part of ‘one nation one digital platform’ for online education. As the new dates for JEE Main and NEET 2020 has already been announced the aspirants can now prepare and practice without any unnecessary stress.
Latest Updates for JEE Main and NEET 2020
- The application portal for JEE Main had been re-opened by the National Testing Agency on May 19,2020.
- The students who missed the application deadline could apply for JEE Main upto May 24,2020
- JEE Main form correction window was active till May 31 2020.
- HRD minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal asked the students preparing for JEE Main and NEET 2020 to study online through Swayam portal, Diksha portal and Swayam Prabha TV. Read the details here