NEET 2020 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling process has begun. Candidates can register for the state counselling and submit their NEET Scores till June 30, 2019. Admission in MBBS/BDS programs in the state of Arunachal Pradesh will be done through NEET 2019.
Candidates from Arunachal Pradesh will be eligible for 85% medical seats allotted through state counselling while other students will have to fight for remaining 15% seats via NEET Counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in NEET 2019.
Apart from the MBBS and BDS seats in the colleges in states (of their domicile), candidates can also take part in the counselling for All India quota seats which amount to 15% of the total seats in India. These seats are open for all and do not carry any criteria related to domicile. Seats under this quota are under the direct supervision of MCC.
The official notification for MBBS counselling has been released by Directorate of Higher Technical Education, Itanagar. The counselling schedule for MBBS Admission is provided below:
|Submission of NEET Scores begins||Started|
|Submission of NEET Scores till||June 30, 2019|
|Counselling of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019||to be announced|
Please note that after the first counselling, the subsequent rounds of counselling would be conducted only if all the seats are not filled in the previous round and there is still scope for some more intake.
For admission into MBBS course in the state of Arunachal Pradesh through NEET 2019, students will have to follow a certain procedure. The detailed step by step process of counselling is listed below:
Candidates should remember to bring a copy of the online application form along with all other relevant documents on the day of counselling. Failure to produce the documents will result in their candidature not being considered for admission.
Candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents in original, along with photocopies to the counselling venue. Prior to the counselling process, candidates will undergo the document verification process. The list is given below:
The seat allotment process will be conducted under the supervision of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission Committee. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list would be eligible for counselling cum admission process.
Applicants who made it to the merit list would be called for seat allotment according to their ranking in the aforementioned merit list. Candidates under the combined category merit list would be allotted seats first followed by the category wise merit list candidates.
The allotment of seats depends on the following factors:
After completion of all the procedural requirements for counselling candidates who would be allotted seats would get an admission letter issued in online mode through the respective colleges two to three days after counselling.
There are seven colleges in Arunachal Pradesh that offer admission through NEET. The list of those colleges is mentioned below.
Nalin Khandelwal, from Sikar district Rajasthan, h ...
Announcement of NEET 2019 results this year was no ...