Jharkhand NEET counselling 2020 Registration is over and the final merit list has been released on Nov 19, 2020. The counselling for 85% quota seats in Jharkhand is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
|Table of Contents|
Availability of vacant seats will be published on the website as institution-wise and branch-wise. Seats will be allotted after the verification of original documents and choice filling. If the candidate is not present in the counselling as per their rank in the merit list, their candidature will be cancelled.
NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling Dates
|Availability of online application form for preparation of State merits rank||Oct 30, 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||Nov 5, 2020|
|Edit Application form||Nov 6, 2020|
|Provisional state Merit List||Nov 10, 2020|
|Objection on provisional merit list||Nov 11-12, 2020|
|Final state merit list||Nov 19, 2020|
NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling Eligibility
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.
- They must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in 10+2. Reserved category candidates are relaxed by 10% of marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET 2020.
- If a candidate is taking admission under state quota seat, he must have a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- The lower age limit to apply for NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling is 17 years calculated as on December 31, 2020.
- Candidates must satisfy the physical standard rules to get admission in medical colleges.
NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling Application Form
Candidates are required to register themselves beforehand for NEET 2020 Jharkhand State admission process. They need to keep ready their Aadhaar card at the time of registration. Below are the steps to apply for NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling:
- Register for NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling.
- Fill up the personal, academic qualification and residence address in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and left thumb impression in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Make the payment through net-banking/ debit/ credit card or E- challan at any branch.
- After that, verify the entered details and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Important Instructions for Candidates
NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling is an online procedure. Jharkhand Board will release a merit list for admissions to 85% state quota seats in Medical Colleges. The admissions to the remaining 15% quota seats will be done through NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling.
Below given are the steps that will be followed in the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to produce all the original documents at the time of counselling for the verification.
- After the document verification, the candidates can select the maximum preferences of colleges.
- The seat allotment will be done based on the merit list and choices selected by candidates.
- If the candidates want to change the college, they have to appear in the second round of counselling.
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand
Below is the list of medical colleges in Jharkhand under NEET 2020 along with their seat intake and official websites. These colleges will admit qualifying students through NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling.
|Name of college||Number of seats||Website|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||50||pmchdhanbad.com|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences||150||rimsranchi.org|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa, Jharkhand||100||vananchaltrust.org|
|Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur||100||avadhdentalcollege.in|
|Hazaribagh College of Dental sciences & hospital||100||shrinivashdc.com|