NEET 2020 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla is conducting HP NEET MBBS 2019 counselling. The registration for HP MBBS 2019 counselling has been started from June 25, 2019 in online mode.
Eligible candidates must register themselves latest by June 29, 2019 on the official website of HPU. The online application fee for general/NRI/OBC category is Rs. 2000/- and for SC/ST/PH category, the application fee is Rs. 1000/- only.
Direct link to fillHP MBBS Counselling Form
|NEET Result||NEET Merit List||NEET Cut off||NEET Seats Intake|
Apart from the MBBS and BDS seats in the colleges in states (of their domicile) candidates can also take part in the NEET Counselling for All India quota seats which amount to 15% of the total seats to be filled through NEET 2019 exam. These seats are open for all and do not carry any criteria related to domicile. Seats under this quota are under the direct supervision of the central government.
The complete counselling scheduled is announced by Himachal Pradesh University on its official website. The counselling schedule for the MBBS/BDS admission is tabulated below.
|Online registration starts on||June 25, 2019|
|Last date of online application form submission||June 29, 2019|
|Release of HP MBBS merit list||July 2, 2019|
|First counselling of HP MBBS 2019||July 5 – 12, 2019|
|Last date to join the allotted college||July 12, 2019|
|Second counselling of HP MBBS 2019||July 25 – 28, 2019|
|Last date to join the allotted college in round 2||August 3, 2019|
|Mop up round of centralized counselling||August 7 – 8, 2019|
|Last date to join allotted seat in mop-up round||August 12, 2019|
|Second mop up round for BDS course||September 6, 2019|
|Last date to join college/course (BDS)||September 11, 2019|
Candidates should note that the second counselling and the subsequent round of counselling thereafter would be conducted only if all the seats remain vacant in the previous round and there is still scope for some more intake. All MBBS seats whether, in government, private, semi-government, or self-funded colleges are required to be filled through NEET 2019 as per the directives from the Supreme Court.
A total of 85% of the total MBBS seats under the state quota would be put for counselling in the Himachal Pradesh MBBS counselling through NEET 2019. The remaining 15% seats would be filled through All India quota and counselling for which is conducted by central government authorities.
Candidates seeking admission into MBBS courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh through NEET 2019 must follow step by step process of counselling listed below.
Read More NEET Counselling
Applicants are required to carry all the necessary documents in original (along with photocopy) to the counselling venue. They should note that prior to the counselling process they would be required to undergo the document verification process. Only those candidates are allowed to take part in the counselling process whose documents are found to be complete and verified.
For your reference, we have mentioned the list of required documents that are to be carried by the candidates to the counselling venue.
Candidates should keep the photocopies of two to three sets of the original document handy. This would be helpful in various stages of counselling and admission process and also in the case where the candidate has made an application in two or more colleges.
There are a total of around 400 MBBS seats that are to be filled through NEET 2019 in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list are eligible for counselling cum admission process. Applicants would be called for seat allotment according to their ranking in the merit list.
Candidates under the combined category merit list would be allotted seats first followed by the category wise merit list candidates. The allotment of seat is a dynamic matter which depends upon many variables. The allotment of the seat depends upon
After completion of all the procedural requirements for counselling candidates who would be allotted seats would get an admission letter issued in online mode through the respective colleges two to three days after counselling.
Candidates who receive the admission letter would then be required to complete the procedural formalities related to the admission process by visiting the respective college campus.
Candidates looking for MBBS admission in the colleges of Himachal Pradesh should carefully read the instruction sets as issued by the counselling authority in its official notification. For your reference, we have mentioned the list of some important instructions below.
Read to know more about why NEET is conducted in a ...
There are a number of trusted online coachings ava ...