filter your search allcollegesexamnews

NEET 2018 NEWS

NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST

Madhya Pradesh MBBS Seats through NEET 2018

Last Updated - July 04, 2018

NEET 2018 has been successfully conducted on May 6, 2018 and the result was declared on June 4, 2018. Aspirants can check their NEET 2018 Result on the official website of CBSE. NEET is conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS/BDS  programmes offered by Medical Colleges nationwide.

NEET 2018 counselling process has been started from June 22, 2018. 15% of the total seats are available under All India Quota through, while the rest 85% are reserved for candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh. 

NEET 2018NEET Cut OffNEET CounsellingNEET Participating Colleges

We have listed all the medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh with the available number of seats in MBBS program. There are total 6 government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh with a total 660 seats in the MBBS program.

All the medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh are affiliated to either of the 7 universities viz. Jiwaji University, Barkatullah University, Dr. Hari Singh Gaur University, Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidyalaya, and Dr. HariSingh Gaur University, A.P.Singh University.


Government MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh

There are total six government Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh with around 660 MBBS seats. Here is the list of all the medical colleges with their affiliating universities, the available number of seats, management, etc.

Name of the CollegeName of the UniversityManagementCityYear of inceptionNo. of seats available
Bundelkhand Medical CollegeDr. Hari Singh Gaur UniversityGovernmentSagar2007100
Gajra Raja Medical CollegeJiwaji UniversityGovernmentGwalior1946140
Gandhi Medical CollegeBarkatullah UniversityGovernmentBhopal1955140
M.G.M Medical CollegeDevi Ahilya Vishwa VidyalayaGovernmentIndore1948140
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical CollegeRani Durgavati Vishwa VidyalayaGovernmentJabalpur1955140
Sagar Medical CollegeDr. HariSingh Gaur UniversityGovernmentSagar2009100

Also Check Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission 2017-18 through NEET


Private MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh

Here is the list of top private medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh with their respective affiliating universities, type of management, no. of seats, and other related information.

Name of the CollegeName of the UniversityManagementCityYear of inceptionNo. of seats available
Aurobindo Institute of Medical ScienceA.P.Singh UniversityTrustIndore2003150
Chirayu Medical College and HospitalBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2011150
Index medical College Hospital and Research CentreDevi Ahilya Vishwa VidyalayaTrustIndore2007150
L.N. Medical College and Research CenterBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2009150
Modern Institute of Medical SciencesDevi Ahilya Vishwa VidyalayaTrustIndore2016150
Peoples College of Medical Sciences and Research CenterBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2005150
RKDF Medical College Hospital and Research CenterBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2014150
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical CollegeVikram UniversityTrustUjjain2001150

Comments

Comments


1 Comment
Vishnu prasad vishwakarma

Rkdf medical college ka MCI approved ho gaya

18 Jun, 2018 13:04
Garima Bansal

Hi Vishnu, Please contact to the Rkdf medical college To get information regarding to your query.

04 Aug, 2018 15:16

- No more comments -

×

Related News & Articles

July 09, 2018NEET 2018

NTA to hold NEET 2019: What i ..

It is confirmed, NTA will hold NEET Exam twice a y ...

June 11, 2018NEET 2018

NEET 2018 Top Performers, Sta ..

CBSE, coordinating body of NEET has released the o ...

May 18, 2018NEET 2018

NEET 2018 form correction fac ..

The results for NEET 2018 will be declared on June ...