Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Provisional combined merit list of Residual round for admission in MBBS & BDS has been released in PDF format. Candidates must note that the last date of admission to MBBS courses is January 15 and for BDS courses is January 30, 2021.
|Table of Contents|
Admissions in medical colleges of Rajasthan is done through NEET Score. The total number of seats that are to be filled are around 3482 seats in MBBS and 1394 seats in BDS. Read the article to know more about the counselling process.
Important dates of Rajasthan NEET counselling 2020
|Application form for Residual round of counselling||Jan 11 to Jan 13, 2021|
|Last day to deposit Residual round counselling fee||Jan 13, 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||Jan 14, 2021|
|MBBS Admission||Till Jan 15, 2021|
|BDS Admission||Till Jan 30, 2021|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Eligibility
Candidates will be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course in the medical colleges of Rajasthan only when they have qualified NEET exam with 50th percentile. Below given are the other eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have a domicile of origin in Rajasthan
- The candidate must be not less than 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with physics chemistry and biology as mandatory subjects.
- The applicants should be medically fit as per the physical standard eligibility rules.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Application Process
Step 1: Fill the Application form of Rajasthan NEET counselling 2020 at sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
Step 2: Pay counselling fee are required. Fees is Rs. 2,000 for GN and Rs. 1200 for other category candidates.
Step 3: Choice filling is the step which will be accessible only after the payment of fees. Here candidates can apply for the colleges in which they wish to take admission.
Step 4: Uploading of Documents
|Photograph||JPG||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||JPG||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Class X mark sheet||Image/ PDF||100 kb – 150 kb|
|Class XII mark sheet||Image/ PDF||100 kb – 150 kb|
Step 5: Document Verification and Seat Allotment
Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2020
1. NEET 2020 Score Card
2. Allotment Letter
3. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or it's equivalent
4. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
5. Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
6. All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
7. Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling the on-line application form- (I to XI) - as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
8. Copy of photo ID (driver’s license / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
9. Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable
11. 4 Passport size Photo same as affixed on the application form
12. PwD certificate, if applicable
13. WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
14. EWS certificate, if applicable
15. Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
16. Any other relevant certificate(s)
Additional documents for NRI Candidate
1. If the Sponsor NRI/OCI/PIO is currently residing in India, a proof in the form of a certificate issued by the Indian embassy in the concerned Country/Ministry of external affairs, Government of India for this purpose is essential along with undertaking in the prescribed Proforma-6 on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- executed by Sponsor NRI /OCI/PIO and duly notarized.
If the Sponsor NRI/OCI/PIO is residing outside India, a duly notarized undertaking in the prescribed Proforma-7 executed by the sponsor and notarized by a Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides being submitted by a sponsor, it will be treated as sufficient as to the factum of the residence of the sponsor. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after the date of NEET 2020
2. Father/Mother/Guardian shall also submit an undertaking regarding the relationship between sponsor and candidate in Proforma-8 along with the address of parents and local (Indian) guardian.
3. Address proof of parents and local (Indian) guardian.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Seat Reservation
15% of seats in government colleges will be reserved for MBBS/BDS courses under Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020. They will be filled on an All India basis by the DGHS. Out of the total 24 seats, 4 in each State Medical College of Rajasthan for MBBS courses will be reserved for candidates selected under the government pool.
|Special Backward Classes||5%|
|Defense/Para-Military Personnel of Rajasthan||1%|
MBBS Colleges Participating in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020
Below is the list of all Medical Colleges (Govt & Private) with the number of MBBS seats to be filled through NEET 2020.
|Name of the College||Number of Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||166|
|SP Medical College, Bikaner||208|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||208|
|Dr SN Medical College and Hospital, Jodhpur||208|
|Government Medical College, Kota||208|
|Rabindranath Medical College, Udaipur||166|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||128|
|Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur||250|
|MG Medical College, Jaipur||150|
|Jaipur National University, Jaipur||150|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur||150|
|Pacific Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur||150|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur||150|
BDS Colleges Participating in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020
|College Name||Number of Seats|
|RUHS CDS, Jaipur||34|
|MG Dental College, Jaipur||60|
|NIMS Dental College Jaipur||100|
|Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur||100|
|Rajasthan Dental college, Jaipur||100|
|Darshan Dental College, Udaipur||100|
|Pacific DC and RC, Udaipur||100|
|Pacific DC and Hospital, Udaipur||100|
|RR Dental College, Udaipur||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College, Udaipur||100|
|Surendra DC, Ganganagar||100|
|Maharaja Ganga singh DC, Ganganagar||100|
|Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur||100|
|Daswani Dental College, Kota||100|
|Eklavya Dental College, Kotputli||100|