Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijaywada will start online counselling for admission into various medical courses. Candidates who will qualify NEET 2020 exam and select Andhra Pradesh for state counselling can participate in the admission process.
- AP NEET Counseling 2020 will be organized for 85% quota seats (Medical) in Andhra Pradesh.
- NEET 2020 Counselling will be done based on the state category merit list.
- Candidates will able to apply for AP Counselling from June 22, 2020 till June 28, 2020(Tentatively) by paying a non-refundable fee which is 3540 INR (2950 INR for SC/ST).
- Already registered candidates will have to be present at the nodal centers by the 3rd week of July 2020(Tentatively) for document verification.
- Candidates from Andra Pradesh will be eligible for 15% All India Quota can also participate in the NEET AIQ counselling.
Check NEET 2020 Seat Intake
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2020 Counselling
- A candidate should be of at least 17 years of age at the time of the admission.
- The maximum age limit of a candidate should be 25 (30 years for reserved) for general category.
Qualifying Marks for NEET 2020 Counselling
- Candidate must have cleared Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually in the qualifying examination.
- 50 percent aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are mandatory for unreserved category candidate.
- For candidates of SC/ST/OBC category the aggregate marks should be 40%.
- For Candidates of OC PH category, the aggregate marks in PCB should be 45%.
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality, PIO (Person of Indian Origin), OCI (Overseas Citizens of India).
- In order to be eligible for NEET 2020, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
Check NEET Merit List 2020
Document Required during AP NEET Counselling 2020
- Admit Card of NEET UG-2020
- Rank card of NEET UG-2020
- SSC or equivalent examinations showing the date of birth
- Memorandum of marks qualifying examination in the intermediate or equivalent examination, Transfer certificate
- Study certificate(s) from 6th class to intermediate
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parents issued by MRO/Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified)
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an officer prescribed.
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO/Tahsildar or white ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP
Also Check NEET Cutoff 2020
NEET 2020 Important Dates
Important Dates of NEET Counselling 2020
Tabulated below are the important dates for NEET 2020 Counselling:
|Release of NEET 2020 Notification||September 2, 2019|
|Availability of online Application form||February 3, 2020(Reopened)|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||February 9, 2020|
|Application Form Correction Window||January 15 – January 31, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||May 3, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Result||June 4, 2020|
|Commencement of NEET 2020 Counselling||June 19, 2020|
Government Colleges Accepting NEET 2020 Score
List Of Government Medical Colleges Accepting NEET 2020 Score
Below given is the list of top medical government colleges:
- Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of medical sciences, Asram
- Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
- Sri Venkateshwara Institute of medical sciences, Tirupati
- Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
- Ranga Raya Medical College, Kakinada
- Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa
- ACSR Government College, Nellore
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Ongole
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada
- Government Medical College, Anantapur
Private Colleges Accepting NEET 2020 Score
Private Medical Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
Following are the private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh accepting NEET 2020 Score:
- GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Vishakhapatnam
- NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Sangivalasa
- Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital, Srikakulam
- Narayana medical College and hospital, Chinthareddypalem
- NRI Medical College, Chinakakani
- Alluri Sitaramaraju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru
- GSL Medical College and General Hospital, Rajahmundry
- Viswabharathi Medical College and general hospital, Kurnool
- Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation, Amalapuram
- Anil Neerukonda Institute of Dental Sciences, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharajahs Institute of Medical Sciences, Nellimarla
- Dr Pinnamaneni Siddhartha institute of Medical Sciences, Chinoutpalli
- Santhiram Medical College and general hospital, Nandyal
- PES Institute of Medical Science and Research, Kuppam
- Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur
- Sree Sai Dental College and Research Institute, Srikakulam
- Vishnu Dental college, Bhivaram
- Gpulla Reddy Dental College and Hospital, Kurnool
- Fathima Institute of Medical sciences, Kadapa
- Nimra Institute of Medical Sciences, Vijayawada
- Apollo Institute of medical sciences and Research, Chittoor
- Vishwa Bharathi Medical College and General Hospital, Kurnool