BEML PSU (Bharat Earth Movers Limited) will start inviting applications for recruitment through GATE 2020. BEML will be looking forward to the candidates for the position of Management Trainee (MT) in Electrical and Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy disciplines.
Other than valid GATE Score, candidates also have to appear for a personal interview as a part of BEML recruitment process. GATE 2020 was successfully conducted on Feb 1, 2, 8, and 9, 2020 and IIT Delhi had released the result on March 13, 2020. All the qualified candidates can download their scorecard from Mar 19 to May 30, 2020. Download GATE Scorecard
BEML INDIA LIMITED is a Public-Sector Company under the Ministry of Defence. It was established in 1964. Presently, BEML has an annual turnover of INR 3500 crores. Currently, it has 9 Manufacturing Divisions, 20 District Offices, 12 Regional Offices, 5 Service Centers, and a Service Head Quarters supported with World-class R&D establishment. BEML would provide Management Trainees a greater exposure in acquiring technological progress in their profession.
BEML Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Tabulated below are the important dates for BEML PSU Recruitment through GATE 2020.
|Name of the Events||Date of the Event|
|BEML registration will begin from||To be announced|
|Last date for BEML registration||To be announced|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form||To be announced|
Read More About PSU recruitment through GATE 2020
BEML Eligibility Criteria
BEML Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring to join the team of BEML as a Management Trainee are required to sit for GATE 2020. Also, it is necessary for the candidates to go through all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for BEML Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants must have an engineering degree in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics/ Metallurgy from a well-recognized university or institute.
- A minimum percentage of 70% in degree qualification is compulsory to be eligible for BEML Recruitment.
- Also, candidates should have cleared GATE 2020 from a relevant discipline.
- All reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PwD) are provided a relaxation of 5% marks.
Age Limit: Candidate’s upper age limit should be maximum 27 years as on or before July 31, 2020. Also, age relaxation is applicable to up-to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. There is no age relaxation for general category applicants.
BEML Application Process
BEML Recruitment 2020: Application Process
Candidates can apply by submitting their application forms online on the official website of BEML. Registration can only be done in online mode. While filling the application form, applicants will have to provide their GATE Application Number and upload the image of their GATE Admit Card.
- Candidates also must enter their academic details and work experience (if any).
- Upon correctly filling the application form, enter the payment details i.e. branch name & code and journal number.
- Applicants must upload a recently clicked passport sized photograph in JPEG format. The image dimensions should be minimum 145 X 180 and a maximum 180 X 220 pixels.
- The size of the image must be less than 200kb.
- Carefully check all the credentials after filling the application form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the application form for all future references.
- Also, the filled application form must be sent to the prescribed address along with all the required documents.
- Make sure to send all the documents in a nicely sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
- It is important that all the documents for BEML 2020 Recruitment reach the below-mentioned address before the due date.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR),
BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road8
S.R Nagar, Bangalore -560027
Note: If the hard copy of the required documents is not received within the due date or if the BEML Applications are received without signature/ photograph/ challan/ proper documents/ attachments then they will be straightaway rejected without any further communications.
The application fee for BEML PSU Recruitment 2020 is INR 500. Candidates can only pay via offline mode. So, they must download the SBI Challan and remit the fees at the nearest SBI Branch in BEML Account.
NOTE: No application fee is charged for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PwD).
BEML Pay Scale
BEML Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale and Allowances
All the shortlisted candidates for the position of Management Trainee (MT) will be hired on an initial salary of INR 16,400/- per month in the pay scale of INR 16400 – 40500 during their training period.
BEML Training Period
BEML Recruitment 2020: Training Period and Service Bond
- After successfully completing the training period, applicants will be hired as an Engineer (Grade-II).
- It will be the same pay scale (INR 16400-INR 40500) with one additional increment (@3% of Basic Pay).
- The candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months.
- Selected candidates are required to sign a Service Bond to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years including training period.
- If candidates fail to do so, they are liable to pay the liquidated damages amounting to INR 200,000.
- For 47 months, an amount of INR 4000 per month will be recovered and the balance amount will be recovered in the last installment of INR 200,000.
- Once the bond period is successfully completed, the security deposit will be refunded with interest. In case of a violation of the service agreement during the bond period, the security deposit will be renounced.
Points to Remember
BEML Recruitment 2020: Points to remember about BEML Recruitment Process
The official authority has issued a few important guidelines. Before applying for BEML MT Position, candidates should be aware of the following facts:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the position.
- Go through the BEML Eligibility very carefully, as if any of the information mentioned in the form is wrong then the form will be cancelled.
- Reservations and age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines, i.e., 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates of the reserved category such as SC ad ST category will be required to have at least 65% marks to be eligible to apply for the exam.
- All SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are required to submit their SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate.
- OBC applicants must submit a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer**) in the format provided along with the application form.
- Non- Creamy Layer: The gross annual income of candidate’s parents should not be more than INR 6 lakh in the last three consecutive years