MECL Recruitment through GATE 2020 – MECL recruits Graduate Engineers for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE exam. The online application form is expected to available in March 2020. The application fee for GEN/ OBC category is Rs- 100. There is no application fee for SC/ ST applicants.
- GATE 2020 was conducted on February 1, 2, 8 and 9 in CBT mode. Candidates have to qualify GATE to apply for MECL recruitment.
- Candidates having bachelor’s degree with minimum required marks are only eligible to apply for GATE. Check GATE Eligibility
- Shortlisted candidates based on their GATE Score are called for Personal Interview round.
- After the declaration of GATE result candidates can apply for various PSUs through GATE.
- selection of candidates is based on GATE Score and Personal Interview.
The selected candidates will get a salary range of INR- 16,400 to 40,500/- per month. Candidates will have to serve the company for a duration of 4 years including the probation period as per service agreement bond. Here, candidates can check the following table for post- wise details:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Executive Trainee (Geology)||08|
|Executive Trainee (Geophysics)||03|
|Executive Trainee (ME)||10|
|Executive Trainee (Petroleum Engineering)||08|
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
MECL Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates seeking a job in PSUs must know about the eligibility criteria of MECL. The required eligibility for MECL Recruitment through GATE 2020 are given below.
- Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E degree in the discipline of Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geophysical/ Geophysical Technology from a recognized university. They must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 60% in total.
- SC/ST and OBC (NL) applicants with less than 60% can also apply for any opening because of the lack of required number of applicants under every category.
- Final year students are additionally qualified to apply, they can submit proof of their pass and satisfy the qualification criteria at the time of personal interview if shortlisted.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 28 years as on January 1, 2020 (relaxation according to standards).
Also Check GATE Eligibility
Applicants need to fulfil the criteria’s mentioned below in order to appear for MECL recruitment process
- Geography- M.Sc. /M. Tech. /M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/M. Tech. (Land/ Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Geophysics- M.Sc. /M. Tech. /M.Sc. Tech. (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/M. Tech. (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Mechanical Engineering- B.E. /B. Tech.in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Petroleum Engineering- B.E./B.Tech.in/Petroleum Engineering/Petroleum Technology/Applied Petroleum Engineering/Applied Petroleum Technology/or some other applicable designing stream with 60% marks or equivalent.
MECL Recruitment Application Process
Qualified Candidates need to show up for GATE 2020 Result and apply online for the post of Executive Trainee from March 2020 with the GATE Registration Number.
Steps to Apply:
- Applicants must apply on the basis of their GATE 2020 Registration Number accessible on the GATE Admit Card.
- A Unique Application No will be created after submitting an online application.
- Applicants must not use special characters while filling the application.
- Candidates must pay a charge of Rs 100 through E-challan of either PNB or SBI to be downloaded.There is no expense for SC/ST/PH applicants
- Competitors need to take a printout of the filled in application
- If shortlisted, applicants must have duplicates of their GATE 2020 Score Card, GATE 2020 Admit Card and the printout of the MECL Online Application Form.
MECL Recruitment Selection process
- The shortlisting will be done on Merit in Civil Discipline through scores of GATE.
- For Further Shortlisting GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interviews) will be done.
- Final Selection Based on Medical Fitness in Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Applicants will be placed in the Pay Scale Rs. 16,400-40,500/- per month with extra payments like DA, HRA and so forth.
Medical and Health
Selection/ Appointment of Executive Trainees should be liable to his/her being announced medically fit for the organization's service by Govt. Restorative Officer/CMO.
MECL Recruitment Job Profile
Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) is looking ahead for the recruitment of Executive Trainees in Geology, Geophysics, Mechanical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. Chosen applicants will be under training/probation for one year and will be invested in the "E-1" grade according to the qualification after the probation period is over.
Service Agreement Bond
The chosen applicants will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Two lakh Fifty Thousand as it were)- on a non-legal stamp paper of Rs. 500/ - to serve the Company for a time of 04 years including the probation/ Training period.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
MECL Recruitment General Instructions
- Only Indian National can apply.
- Application registration charge of Rs. 100/ - for General and OBC applicants (Not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman applicants) will submit through Punjab National Bank or State of India, challan available on the MECL site. Another mode of charge payment won't be acknowledged and accepted in any case. MECL will not be responsible if the candidate deposits amount in the wrong account, fee once paid won't be refunded or discounted in any circumstances.
- Before submitting the online application, applicants are encouraged to carefully read and go through the full notice for information on educational qualifications, age and other eligibility criteria and make sure that he/she satisfies the qualification criteria and different conditions specified in this notice for the post applied for.
- Applicants, if shortlisted for a personal interview, are required to bring their unique GATE 2020 scorecard at the time of face to face round.
- If at any stage it is found that the competitor does not satisfy the qualification criteria, his/her candidature shall be dismissed/rejected without assigning any reason, thereof. Thus, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect data or suppressed any relevant data/material data, his/her candidature/services be summarily terminated without notification.
- For all the above posts, applicants should have a Degree from an Indian University/Institute approved or perceived by Government/UGC/AICTE/proper statutory power, as the case might be.
- The above opportunities are tentative and provisional. MECL has the right to if needed to increase/ decrease or not to fill up any of these openings or cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the enlistment process, if the need arises, without issuing any further notice or allocating any reason what so ever.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants for choice/interview and so on. Campaigning/ canvassing in any structure will be regarded as a disqualification.
- Any legal procedures in respect of any matter or claim or dispute out of this commercial and/or an application in response thereto can be initiated in Nagpur (Maharashtra State) only and courts/ tribunals/ gathering forum at Nagpur (Maharashtra State) only might have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to attempt any such cause/debate.
- Corrigendum/Amendment in respect of above commercial shall be available on our official site at career section. No further advertisement will be given. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to visit MECL site regularly for above reason.