NHPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 - NHPC (National Hydroelectric power corporation) Limited a Mini Ratna company which is classified as an “A” class company to work with is a Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. NHPC recruits the engineers on the basis of GATE Scores. Check GATE PSU Cut off
- The application form for NHPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 is expected to be available in March 2020.
- GATE 2020 was conducted on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020 and GATE Result 2020 will be announced on March 16 at the GOAPS website.
- Applicants who have completed their degree in Civil/Mechanical or Electrical can apply for recruitment. Those who have done the done their Post Graduation in geology are also eligible.
- NHPC will shortlist the candidates on the basis of GATE Cut off decided the authority itself.
Number of Vacancies
Following are the Vacancies in NHPC and GATE paper codes:
|Post/Grade||GATE Paper Codes||Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)/(E-2)||EE||50|
|Trainee Engineer(civil) /(E-2)||CE||20|
|Trainee Engineer(Mechanical) /(E-2)||ME||20|
|Trainee Engineer (geology)/(E-2)||GC||09|
Read About PSU Recruitment through GATE
NHPC Recruitment 2020 - Registration Dates
NHPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 registration date are as follows:
|Online application submissions commencement||March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application online||April 2020|
NHPC Recruitment 2020 - Salary Offered
Candidates will be placed in the (E2) band has the scale of Rs. 20600-3%-46500 for all age positions (Pay scale is provisional). Candidates will be placed in the E2 cadre with a pay scale of 20600-3%-46500 (IDA). They will be absorbed after one-year probation in the officer cadre with a pay scale of 24900-3%-50500.
The students selected are eligible to serve under the bond period of 4 years including the time spent on the training in NHPC. The bond amount is Rs. 2.50 lacks for General and Rs.1.25 lacks for SC/ST.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for NHPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 are required to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authority.
|NAME OF THE POST||Educational Qualifications|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical )||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/B.SC(Engineering ) degree in Electrical Discipline from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (before 31.12 . 2019).|
|Trainee Engineers (Civil)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/B.SC(Engineering ) degree in Civil Discipline from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (before 31.12. 2019).|
|Trainee Engineers (Mechanical)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/B.SC(Engineering ) degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (before 31.12. 2019).|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)||Full-time regular M.Sc(Geo.)/M.tech in Applied Geology (should have studied Geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level) from a recognized Indian University /Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
Further detail of Reservation and Relaxation is as follows:
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Person with disabilities (Degree of disability is more than 40% as per government certificate).
- SC/ST and PwD candidates with 50% marks in GATE Exam are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- The age relaxation for PwD is 10 years –General,13 years –PWD OBC, 15 years –PWD SC/ST.
- For the people who have the domicile for the state of Jammu and Kashmir have the upper age relaxation of 5 years. The domicile applicable is for the duration of 1/1/1981 to 1/1/1990.
- The benefits given to Ex-Servicemen are as per government norms.
|Stream||SC||ST||OBC||UR||PwD (One leg disabled, Hearing Handicapped)|
|Electrical||04 seats||-||06 seats||40 seats||09 seats|
|Civil||04 seats||-||06 seats||10 seats||06 seats|
|Mechanical||02 seats||02 seats||05 seats||10 seats||07 seats|
|Geology||02 seats||-||02 seats||05 seats||02 seats|
NHPC Recruitment 2020 - How to Apply?
- Candidates who have successfully completed GATE 2020 Registration are eligible to register online through NHPC’S official website.
- On-line application for NHPC is filled carefully and on successful completion the system will generate a Unique registration number of NHPC. Scanned copy of the documents are needed in PDF format for step 4in the registration process in different files. 100-200 Kb of the size for each JPEG/PDF format along with the colored photographs passport size and signature in JPEG format of less than 23 kb and 15 kb size respectively.
- The scanned copies must be readable otherwise the candidature is considered rejected.
- Scanned copies of the documents to be included are
- Marticulation/Secondary school certificate as proof for D.O.B.
- Full set of Marksheet for class 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation if eligible.
- Cast certificate in the prescribed format as given by the government of India in the case of OBC candidates .Also community certificate at the time of registration for OBC candidate.
- Disability certificate as given by the approved authority.
- Certificate stating that the degree is completed in full time by the participant signed by the principal .Exception is there for AMIE.
- A certificate for conversion of grades /CGPA to percentage of marks based on the provision given by the university /Institution from where you have completed the degree.
- Copy of the GATE 2020 Admit Card / Registration form.
- You are required to upload the documents in the separate spaces provided for each documents.
- For future use keep a print out of the application form /registration slip for the future use.
Note: Applications which are not registered completely with the GATE portal or were incomplete or were invalid for GATE are requested not to send the application form as it would not be considered even if sent by the post .
NHPC Recruitment 2020 - Other Important Details
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- NHPC Recruitment will be carried out on the basis of GATE Score Card. The of any other year is invalid.
- Any candidate appearing for final year of their degree programme are ineligible to apply for NHPC Recruitment through GATE 2020.
- If any information given by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, the candidate will be terminated.
- Caste Certificate should be in line with the NHPC certificate details given.
- If found that you are above the age limit after clearing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination process as all the notifications will be sent via email.
- Internal candidates who fulfil the admission criteria can apply.
- The candidates who are currently working with any Government/Non-Government organization/PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of joining NHPC. If not furnished the candidature will be considered terminated.
- In the case of ambiguity that comes up during the process of selection because of the language issues, the support will be given to the meaning of the statements in the English language.
- NHPC holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process at any time without prior information or updated given to the candidates.
- The vacancies that are stated can be increased or decreased by the discretion of NHPC authority without intimating the candidate.
- In the case of any dispute the jurisdiction of the competent court of Faridabad or High Court of Punjab and Haryana (Chandigarh), will be considered.
- Anytime found that the candidate is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.