The second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production public sector company based in India has announced its recruitment process through GATE 2018 for the position of Executive Trainee in disciplines of Mechanical Engineering, Geology and Geophysics.
- OIL India Limited has marked an excellent development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry.
- It is the golden opportunity for the candidates to become a part of one of the three best energy sector PSUs in the country.
- OIL is looking for young,energetic and determined candidates who are graduates in Mechanical Engineering and Post graduates in Geology and Geophysics for recruitment as Executive Trainees through GATE 2018.
- Number of vacancies to be notified later with the final notification.
- The selected candidates are paid a fixed stipend of Rs.25000 pm during the one year training period.
Number of Vacancy
The posting of the selected candidates can be in any of the operational areas / offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company. The number of vacancy is to be notified yet.
The selected candidates are paid a fixed stipend of Rs.25000 pm during the one year training period.In addition to stipend, other benefits include free hostel type accommodation on sharing basis and free medical facilities for self.
After the completion of training, OIL India limited offers a very attractive salary in the industry to the executive trainees. The pay scale offered is Rs.24,900-50,500. Apart from basic and DA, executives are entitled for other perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment, provident fund, gratuity, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
Read About PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018
The Application Process for Recruitment of Executive Trainees by OIL begins on January 15, 2018. Candidate should Visit the official website of OIL for applying for the post. Candidate should have a valid GATE Registration number before applying online.
|Online Application Start Date||January 15, 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||February 14, 2018|
The eligibility criteria for the job of Executive Trainee is as follow
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AIME of 4 years duration recognized by AICTE with minimum of 65% marks.
- Full time Post graduate in Geology of 2 years duration recognized by UGC with Mathematics in graduation with minimum of 60% marks.
- Full time Post Graduate in Geophysics of 2 years duration recognized by UGC with minimum of 60% marks.
- Final year / semester students are also eligible to apply. However, they have to provide Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree pass certificate at the time of interview.
|Post||Educational Qualification||Subject and Code|
|Executive Trainee- Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Executive Trainee- Geology||PG in Geology (with mathematics at graduation level)||Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A and section 1 of part B]|
|Executive Trainee- Geophysics||PG in Geophysics||Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A and section 2 of Part B]|
Reservations will be as per Government of India directives issued from time to time:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and PwD categories will need to furnish valid caste certificates and PwD certificates respectively at the time of interview as per the formats prescribed by Government of India and uploaded on OIL’s website.
- Candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC (NCL) category should fullfill the following criterion.
2.1 The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of Backward Classes’.
2.2 The candidates must furnish their OBC-NCL certificate as per the format prescribed by Government of India and it must not be more than 6 months old.
- Prescribed format of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and PwD for employment in Government undertakings is downloadable from the online application site.
- No change in the community status indicated by a candidate in his/her online application form for this examination will ordinarily be allowed.
The procedure to apply for the online application form is explained below
- To register for recruitment process through GATE, candidates have to first apply for the GATE 2018.
- Once the candidates have applied online for GATE 2018, they will receive the registration number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE 2018 registration number, the candidates need to apply online for OIL ET 2017 on the official website .
- Before submitting the form, read the instructions carefully and fill in the application form.
- After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep a print out of the registration slip which will be generated by the system.
- Please ensure that the GATE 2018 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE 2018 admit card. No request with respect to the change in any date entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE 2018.
- Candidates will be short listed for the next stage of selection process on the basis of GATE 2018 scores in order of merit.
- After GATE 2018 Results are announced, various PSU’s release their cut off for recuritment of candidates to various job profiles.
- PSU Cut off is based on various factors such as No. of Vacancies, No. of candidates applying, Last year cut off trends etc.
- GATE Qualified candidates are called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion and thereafter the candidates are finally shortlisted for recuritment.
- Please note that the above Executive Trainee 2018 recruitment, GATE 2018 scores will only be valid.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE / appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- If any information provided by the candidate came to be false, or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate may be liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- The email ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the email id will be allowed, once entered.
- Candidates, if short listed for the next stage of selection process, are required to bring their original GATE 2017 score card at the time of interview.
- OIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Dibrugarh, Assam in case of any dispute.