RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Rail India Technical and Economic Service is an engineering consultancy which is responsible for delivering the transport infrastructure projects.
RITES recruits the graduate engineers and recruitment will be carried out through GATE 2018 scores.The aspirants who are willing to join can check the details from the RITES official website.
- The notification of PSUs through GATE generally comes after the declaration of GATE Result.
- The organization published a notification to invite the interested GATE qualified candidates to apply for the subsequent vacancies of Civil Engineers for various specializations.
- With a total of 16 vacancies listed in the notification, RITES invites applications from dynamic and hardworking professionals.
- Interested candidates must apply before April 09, 2018 and submit their documents latest by April 20, 2018.
- Candidates must know GATE PSU Cut Off Scores to get the fair idea about the trends in cut offs for selection in various different organisations.
|Start date of online registration ||March 15, 2018|
|Last date of online registration ||April 09, 2018|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of documents ||April 20, 2018|
|Date of selection ||To be notified later|
RITES Recruitment: Number of Vacancies
The table below represents the details of vacancy:
|25/17||Technical Assistant (Civil)||0||2||0||1||3|
|27/17||CAD Operator (Civil)||5||3||0||1||9|
Note: Please note for electrical engineering: There is 1 vacancy for PWD (Person with disability).This vacancy will be filled by the person as per the reservation rules are given by Government of India. Also, the number of vacancies can increase or decrease without any prior intimation given to the candidate.
The 1 vacancy which is there for PWD in Electrical Engineering stream requires the person to fulfill following criteria:
- Should be able to work while standing.(ST)
- Should be able to work while sitting (S).
- Should be able to perform work while bending (BN).
- Should be able to perform work while walking (W).
- Should be able to work while seeing (SE).
- Should be able to do work with manipulation of fingers.(MF)
- Should be able to do communication on work (C).
- Should be able to perform work while reading and writing.(WR).
- The code to be used with the filling of seats is OA(one hand affected)/OL(one leg affected)/HI(Hearing Impairment)
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
RITES Recruitment: Age Limit
Upper age limit: 30 years as on last date of online application of RITES.
Lower age limit: 21 years (complete).
SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates will get age relaxations as per Govt.norms.
RITES Regular employees shall be eligible for relaxation of 5 years in Age Limit.
RITES Recruitment: Eligibility
Full time Bachelor’s degree in one of the following discipline:
|Discipline||Full time degree required/GATE CODE|
|Civil engineering||Civil (CE)|
The essential qualification is minimum 60% marks in the discipline.For OBC/SC/ST candidates the necessary cut off has been reduced to 50% or equal CGPA.This is applicable to the combined result of the student and not to the individual semester.
Date of birth details
This date of birth as declared in Class 10th or Matriculation certificate will be considered.No other document like affidavits, birth extracts will be considered.
Candidates are required to have a valid GATE 2018 score in order to clear and enter the next stage.
Qualifying marks for GD and interview
There are no qualifying marks for GD and interview.IT depends upon RITES TO CALL for interview.The interview has the qualifying marks:
- Unreserved (general):60%
- Reserved (SC/ST):50 %
- Person with disability:50%
Weightage of different Parameters (tentative)
|GATE 2017 (marks out of 100)||85%|
|Group discussion||3 %|
|Personal interview||12 %|
Note:Please note that you need to qualify in GATE 2018, Group discussion and Personal Interview separately.Then only you are selected for the job.Simply being called for the GD and PI does not entitle you to be part of the organization. RITES holds all the rights to recruitment of candidate.
RITES Recruitment: Remuneration Package
- The pay scale is Rs.20600-46500/-
- Basic pay:Rs.20600/-
- Dearness allowance (DA) and House Rent allowance (HRA) will be provided to the selected candidates at the time of training.
- The candidate need to clear an end term training examination in order retain a permanent position in the organization.
- Candidate will join after training position of assistant Manager.
- After this the candidate will be on probation period for 2 years and on successful completion you will permanently join at the position of Assistant manager.
- Salary will be around Rs.7.32 lacks at the time of training and will be around Rs.11.81 lacks per annum after completion of training.
Read About PSU through GATE 2018
RITES Recruitment: Service Bond
You are required to sign a bond period to serve the organization for 3 years after successful completion of the training period.The Amount of Bond is Rs.3,50,000.It is same for all Catrgories.
In case you wish to resign after training or within 3 years then you are required to deposit the above mentiioned amount.
RITES Recruitment: Application Process
- Candidate is required to log into rites website and click on apply online.
- On successful completion, the system will generate a unique Registration Number which you must retain for future use.This is important for GD/PI.
- The challan needs to be deposited into the nearest Indian Bank branch.This challan number is valid only for 72 hours after it is generated.
- After making Payment, a candidate needs to go to“Payment Details”.EnterCBS Branch Code, Journal No.and Branch code.
- Upload the scanned copy of challan on the RITES Website.
- All the documents have to be produced at the time of interview only.
- The candidate who is already working in RITES /Any government organization needs register online.
- The internal candidates have to send their resume to higher authorities through their management hierarchy.
- Only one application can be submitted.
- Rest information will be updated on the rites website under career section.
- Same application photograph has to be used throughout the examination process.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
Candidates are requested to keep ready self-attested copies of the following documents when they are called for Interview
- Certificate of Age
- Recent Photographs
- Application Form
- Experience Certificates (In Chronological Order)
- Certificate of Educational Qualifications.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
Candidate is required to pay the application fee through bank challan in any branch of Indian Bank all over India
Read About PSU Recruitment through GATE
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- GATE SCORE OF 2017 IS ONLY ELEIGIBLE NOT OF GATE 2016 or prior.
- Final year students who are eligible for GATE are eligible for RITES placement.
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2016 May/June 2016 Can apply.
- The information given by the student of found that it is not legitimate the student candidature is subjected to immediate termination.
- Caste Certificate should be inline with the RITES certificate details given.
- If found that you are above the age limit after clearing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded,its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination process as all the notifications will be sent via email .
- Internal candidates who fulfill the admission criteria can apply.AGE RELAXATION OF 5 YEARS IS GIVEN ON BOTH THE ABOVE AGE LIMIT AS GIVEN BY THE ORGANIZATION .
- The candidates who are currently working with any Governmnet/Non-Government organization/PSU/Autonomus bodies have to furnish a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of joining NHPC.If not furnished the candidature will be considered terminated.
- In case of ambiguity that comes up during the process of selection because of the language issues the support will be given to the meaning of the statements in the English language.
- RITES holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process at anytime without prior information or updated given to the candidates.
- The vacancies that are stated can be increased or decreased by the discretion of RITES authority without intimating the candidate.
- Candidates can be placed anywhere in India.
- In case of any queries please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must keep this email id in their email box in order to avoid any conflict of messages.
- Anytime found that the candidate is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.