EDCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 - Educational Consultants Of India Limited is a Public Sector company that in India is coming under the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is responsible for an educational consultation. EDCIL recruits graduate engineers on the basis of GATE Score.
Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in the central government can use this chance. EDCIL recruits young and talented aspirants for young professional posts for the post of Management trainee (technical) – civil, mechanical, electrical, etc are filled through GATE score. Download GATE Scorecard
EDCIL Recruitment through GATE scores has been soaring in popularity among eligible candidates due to a variety of factors.
- Being a computer based test, GATE scores are often seen as unbiased in nature.
- Since it is considered a reliable exam, the scores are used for the recruitment process so that no one feels unfair. EDCIL offers stable jobs with good pay. Check GATE Cut Off
- There are a lot of perks involved in their recruitment. The selected candidates are given healthcare facilities, house allowances and more. Additional perks involved ( foreign trips, extended leaves and more ). EDCIL offers the opportunity for career advancement in a professionally managed and fast-growing organization in the education consultancy sector in the country.
Must Read: BARC Recruitment Through GATE
EDCIL Important Dates
EDCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 Dates
|Application form availability||To be announced soon|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced soon|
EDCIL Job Profile
EDCIL Recruitment 2020 - Job Profile
EDCIL is recruiting candidates for appointment in Management Trainee (Technical) - Civil Engineering and Management Trainee (Technical) - Electronics and Communication Engineering Departments of EDCIL
The particulars of the post and the educational credentials required are as under:
|NAME OF THE POST||EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS|
|Management Trainee(Technical)- Civil Engineering||Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Civil from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Management Trainee(Technical)- Electronics and Communication Engineering||Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
- Probation Period: On successful completion of 01-year on-the-job training, candidates will be positioned as 'ASSISTANT MANAGER' as per the terms and conditions of the offer of appointment.
Read About TOP PSUs Recruitment through GATE
EDCIL Eligibility Criteria
EDCIL Recruitment 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
|4||Central government employees||35 years of age relaxation on the upper age limit. It is necessary that they have servers continuously in central government agencies at the same post or post on the same line for 3 years. And also will continue to serve till they are asked to join the Cabinet Secretariat. This service is there till the last date of application.|
|5||Jammu and Kashmir Migrants||Candidates who have the domicile of the state which indicates the residential details from 1.1.1981-31.12.1990 will get an upper age relaxation of 35 years.|
Special details for Ex-Servicemen employment
- 5 years of service in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military service as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Up to a maximum of 3 years in the case of Defense services, personnel who got disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and release, therefore.
- Up to a maximum of 5 years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years Military Service on the last date of receipt of the application and whose' assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defense issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months notice of selection from the date of receipt of application.
It is necessary for the Ex-servicemen to get clearance from the Ministry of Defense in order to apply for the position otherwise the candidature is considered to be terminated.
Also Check GATE Eligibility Criteria
EDCIL Recruitment 2020 - Reservation
Edcil follows the reservation policy for the recruitment through GATE exam. Here is the details about the no. of seats reserved in EdCil:
- UR(Unreserved post)- 10
- SC(Schedule Cast)- 1
- ST(Schedule Tribe)- 3
- OBC(Non Creamy Layer)- 6
EdCIL requires you to send the application online. You log in to the company website and read the header for Career and fill the application form online.
EDCIL Application Form
EDCIL GATE - Application Process
Candidates will be able to apply through the official website to get employment opportunities with EDCIL company. Soon the authorities will announce the dates of the online application form.
Step 1: Registration and Personal Details
- Candidates have to visit the official website to complete the registration process.
- One should fill educational qualification and other details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the details such as personal details, gate details academic details, address details.
- Candidates should keep their GATE 2020 details ready.
Step 2: Uploading Documents and Payment
- After completion of the formalities of detail filling, candidates have to upload photo and signature and then make payment of the prescribed fee.
- The application fee can be paid through debit card/credit card / net banking.
- Once the final submission of the online application form is successful the candidates can take one print out of the same for future reference.
- Candidates should not send the application form either through fax or through the post.
Also Check DRDO Application Process
EDCIL Total Vacancies
Number of Vacancies
Below is the given detail of the no.of vacancies for which EDCIL hires through GATE.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee(Technical)- Civil Engineering||10|
|Management Trainee(Technical)- Electronics and Communication Engineering||10|
EDCIL Salary Package
EDCIL Recruitment 2020 - Remuneration Package
|Post||Pay Grade||Cost to Company (CTC)|
|Management Trainee(Technical)- Civil Engineering||Rs. 16400-3%-40,500 (E-1 )level||Rs. 6.70 Lakhs Per annum (approx)|
|Management Trainee(Technical)- Electronics and Communication Engineering||Rs. 16400-3%-40,500 (E-1 )level||Rs. 6.70 Lakhs Per annum (approx)|
Note: Your payment will include the following in the total amount
DA(Dearness Allowance), HRA (Housing renting Allowance)/leased accommodation, PF(Provident fund), Gratuity, Leave Encashment Medical facilities, Conveyance Allowance, Reimbursement allowance, Holiday Home Expenses, Soft furnishing, Children Educational Allowance, Leave Concession, HBA Interest Subsidy.
Check IOCL Recruitment Through GATE
EDCIL Selection Process
EDCIL Recruitment 2020 - Selection Process
- First the candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the recruitment process on the basis of marks obtained in GATE results.
- Then the selected candidates will appear in the examination and after qualifying the exam they will appear the interview.
- Finally, candidates can join the EDCIL only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
- EDCIL results will be issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode.
- Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the results, after successfully conducting the examination and the same will be hosted on the website.
- The results contain candidate name, Father's name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details.
- All the participating candidates can log in with their registration ID and password to check their results.
Check GATE Cut Off
Important points to Keep in Mind
- Mere submission of the online application or calling for the written test or interview does not entitle a student to get a position in the organization.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only. Any other mode of application is not acceptable.
- Documents in support of Educational Qualifications, Experience, and Age, etc . have to be produced in original. In the case of employees from Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies, NOC is required to be produced when required.
- The institute/university awarding the Degree must be recognized either by Central / State Government or AICTE / UGC.
- Furnishing of false/ wrong information will be a disqualification and EDCIL will not be responsible for any consequences of furnishing such wrong information. Candidature of the applicant is liable to be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned.
- EDCIL reserves the right to decide the GATE cut off score for calling the candidates for the selection process from the respective category and discipline depending on the number of posts and responses of the applicants.