Number of VacancyNHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020 – NHAI has recently announced the recruitment of Deputy Managers (tech.) through GATE 2020. The positions are open for graduate engineers in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The recruitment will only take place based on GATE score. The application process will start from the Month April 2020.
- There are total 15 vacancies Deputy Managers (tech).
- IIT Madras has scheduled GATE 2020 for February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020 in computer-based mode.
- The exam will be conducted across 95+ exam centers under 8 zonal IITs in India and 6 other international cities as well.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in GATE are called for GD and PI rounds.
GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a national level Engineering Entrance Exam organized by IISc Bangalore and 7 IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Guwahati and Roorkee) on a rotational basis. It is held for admission to M.Tech/ Ph.D. and other Government Scholarships/Assistantships.
Number of Vacancy
The tentative vacancies to be filled are listed as under
|Hearing Impaired (HH)||Orthopedically Impaired (OH)|
|1.||Dy. Manager (Tech)||15||10||01||02||01||01|
*subject to change.
Read About PSU Recruitment through GATE
NHAI Recruitment Salary
Besides numerous opportunities and perks the candidates are entitled to a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-(in CDA pattern) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17800/- + Medical Facilities, other perks as per the rules of NHAI. Pay Band-3 -Rs. 15600-39100/-
The NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020 For more details visit official Website. NHAI Contact: DGM (HR&A)-III, National Highways Authority of India, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Read About PSU through GATE 2020
NHAI Recruitment Eligibility
Degree: Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
Age: should not be more than 35 years as on 17.09.2015 (38 for OBC Candidates & 40 for SC/ST Candidates).
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
NHAI Recruitment Reservation
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Total||12 Vacancies (subject to change)|
NHAI Recruitment Application Process
- The application in the prescribed form (as enclosed) may be sent by Registered /Speed Post to the following Address so as to reach by 17.09.2015 (upto 6.00 pm): DGM (HR&A)-III (RAS) National Highways Authority of India G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi after the receipt of GATE 2020 score
- Application to be sent should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech)” on the envelope.
- The candidates will be required are required to furnish attested copies of their GATE 2020 Score Card, GATE Admit Card once they are shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates who have been selected and who have been offered the job in any department may be allowed to join NHAI only after the acceptance of their resignation & relieving by their parent office and fulfillment of other conditions of the Authority.
- Click here to download the NHAI Application form.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
- The candidates will be on a probation period of one year.
- Further the candidates will be posted anywhere in India and will not be entitled to any transportation benefits while joining duty.
- The provision for reservation regarding disabled candidates will be covered as per “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Disability reservation criterion -40% and above.
- Certification of disability as stated by the candidates will have to produced certified by competent authority to issue Disability. The competent authority should be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central /State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/Cerebral/visual/hearing disability.
- Applications need to submit only and only in the prescribed format and should be completed as deemed. Further, all eligibility criteria need to be taken into consideration before filling the application form. No changes will be entertained once the application form has been submitted.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under “non-creamy layer” should indicate their category as “General”.
- In addition, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit for PWD candidates is admissible, i.e. total relaxation in the upper age limit will be 10 years for General, 13 years for Other Backward Class and 15 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
NHAI Recruitment Selection Process
- NHAI Recruitment selection process consists of three stages namely- GATE Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- After the announcement of GATE Exam, the authority will shortlist candidates on the basis of their performance in GATE.
- Listed applicants are called for group discussion and personal interview.
- FInal selection is done on the basis of overall performance of the candidates.