Cabinet Secretariat through GATE 2020 - Cabinet Secretariat has released notification for direct recruitment through GATE 2020. The application will be availabe from the month of April 2020. Cabinet Secretariat will recruit candidates for the position of Gazatted officer of Grade A as Senior Research Officer and Telecommunication Officer. There are total 8 Posts*
- GATE 2020 was conducted on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020 through computer-based mode.
- All the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their GATE 2020 Result on March 16 at GOAPS website.
- Candidates with 50% marks in B.Tech and Valid GATE Score can apply for the Cabinet Secretariat.
- Applicants score equal or more than cut off marks are considered for selection process. Check GATE PSUs Cut off.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their GATE Score are called for Interview round. Qualified candidates will get call letter.
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India. It functions from the Secretariat Building, New Delhi, where most of the Cabinet of India sits. It comprises a set of two buildings on opposite sides of Rajpath which are home to some of the most important ministries of the Government of India, situated on Raisina Hill, New Delhi, India.
Job Profile and Number of Vacancies
The table show you the post and there vacancies in Details:
|Senior Research Officer (S&T) Group 'A' (Gazetted)||Rs. 56,100||03||Not exceeding 35 years||Essential: Master's . degree. in Physics or Chemistry. Desirable: (i) Doctorate Degree in Science from a recognized University and (ii) Possessing knowledge of|
French or German or Chinese Language.
|Senior Field Officer (Tele) Group 'A' (Gazetted)||Rs. 56,100||05||Not exceeding 35 years||Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Telecommunication or Electronics or equivalent or passed graduate: Membership Examination of. the Institute of electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.|
Read About PSU through GATE 2020
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - Salary offered
The following table show you the post wise pay scale:
|Senior research officer (S&T)-Group A Gazetted officer||Rs. 56100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in Pay band 3 (There is special allowance of 15% only for the post)|
|Senior Field officer (Tele)-Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)||Rs.56100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in Pay band 3 (There is special allowance of 15% only for the post)|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - Selection Process
The selection will be based on candidate’s GATE marks out of 100. The personal interview carries 25 marks. Candidates have to secure atleast 40% marks in interview to qualify for the recruitment process.
The scrutiny will be done on the basis of the merit list formed. All the candidate who will be scrutinized applicants will be intimated.
The list of merit will be detailed.Only the candidates who come up in the list will be called.The number of candidates will be 5*, interviewed for 1 seat.
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2020?
- Candidates can apply for the post of Gazatted Officer in Cabinet Secretariat through the Official Website
- The application forms will be available in the month of March 2020
- Candidates can have to apply offine
- Candidates have to download the application form from the website
- Candidates have to fill the mandatory details like educational qualification and GATE exam
- Candidates have to fix the photograph in the application form.
- Candidates have to send the completely filled application form to the designated address
Reservation Rules in Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
The following table show you the category wise age relaxation:
|Category||Upper Age Details|
|Central government employees||40 years of age limit.It is necessary that they have service continuously in central government agency at the same post or post on same line for 3 years.And also will continue to serve till they are asked to join the Cabinet Secretariat.This service is there till the last date of application.|
|Jammu and Kashmir Migrants||Candidates who have the domicile of the state which indicates the residential details from 1.1.1980 – 31.12.1989 will get an upper age relaxation of 40 years.|
Read About PSU Recruitment through GATE
Special details for Ex-Servicemen employment:
- 5 years of service in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military service as on last date of receipt of application.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years in the case of Defense services,personnel who got disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and release therefore.
- Upto a maximum of 5 years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years Military Service on last date of receipt of application and whose'assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defense issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months notice of selection from the date of receipt of application.
- It is necessary for the Ex- servicemen to get the clearance from the Ministry of Defense in order to apply for the position.otherwise the candidature is considered to be terminated.
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are also covered in any clause in of ex servicemen, person domiciled in J&K and Central Govt. Employee will be eligible for the cummulative age relaxation under both categories.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 - General Instructions
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- GATE SCORE OF 2019 is valid.
- Final year students who are eligible for GATE 2020 are eligible.
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2020 – May/June 2020 can apply.
- The information given by the student of found that it is not legitimate the student candidature is subjected to immediate termination.
- Caste Certificate should be inline with the Central Government rules given.
- If found that you are above the age limit after clearing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage,the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination process as all the notifications will be sent via email.
- CABINET SECRETARIAT holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process at anytime without prior information or updated given to the candidates.
- The vacancies that are stated can be increased or decreased by the discretion of CABINET SECRETARIAT authority without intimating the candidate.
- Candidates can be placed anywhere in India.
- Anytime found that the candidate is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.